Opinion/Suggestion About Ark 2

bullzrpk

I really like the direction ark ascended is going with his new submmitions creatures, they all have very complex taming and extraordinary abilities. but I think you have to be very careful with the state in which the basic creatures will remain. The TLC are not enough and leave the raptor, rex, stego, trike, etc. far below in terms of graphic design and gameplay. Hopefully we find a balance between the development of future creatures and the ones we currently have in the game. This is just an opinion and advice so that the game doesn't feel so unbalanced or strange.

With the direction Survival Ascended is taking, I doubt any TLCs will be released in it. Maybe it's becouse Wildcard doesn't even try to fix the balancing, becouse it's almost as messy as the code. 

This is why I like Ark 2 more, since it rebuilds the game's balance and mechanics from scratch, therefore it's easier to balance stuff, and erease the massive damage powercreep has caused.

• Thanks 1

Preferably I'd like a lot of dinos reworked, mostly the herbivores. Most herbivores were fearsome creatures that had great defenses to protect themselves . In game though, they're almost all passive, and aside from a couple exceptions complete pushover. Triceratops is an elephant sized death machine, but in game its practically useless 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1