The reaper killer comes out of the depths - Thanahita Distos

Plopt8to

Suggestion

Coming to ark, the Thanahita Distos arrives.

Spawn locations: red area of aberration, SW surface of aberration, wasteland of extinction, high orbit (lunar biome) of Genesis part 1, and Rockwell’s Profiliteration of Gen 2

Dossier:

Common name: Thanahita

Species name: Thanahita Distos

Diet: Carnivore

Temperament: Aggressive

Wild: I saw the rare and deadly Thanahita Distos in the depths today, an encounter that caused me to nearly die. I learned of the toxic quills the hard way, which led to it being harder to see, constant bleeding due to an anticoagulant, my heart beating faster than ever, and a red haze around my head. While we had the reapers to help us, Tha Thanahita easily broke through it’s armor.

Domesticated: While an act one could definitely call perilous, the Thanahita can be tamed by throwing a specialized grenade at an angry Thanahita. It’s rage can be funneled to destroy enemies, and it naturally can rip through reaper armor, making more aggressive tribes have a source of power.

End of dossier

Abilities:

Left click, it bites the target in front of it, dealing 180 damage.

Reight click, It shoots a quill at the creature near it, dealing 20 damage and the venom debuff.

Passive:

Strong mandibles: it’s bite attack is not affected by the armor of a reaper.

Enragement: When at 10% health or less, it deals 2x the damage it normally does and takes 0.5x the damage it normally takes.

Base stats:

Health: 10,000

Stamina: 1,000

Oxygen, NO OXYGEN STAT, CAN BREATH UNDERWATER

Food: 500

Movement speed: base of 5,000

Weight: 10,000

Taming:

To knockout you need to throw a radiant grenade at it, dealing 1,000 torpor to the Thanahita. THE THANAHITA MUST BE ENRAGED TO DEAL TORPOR.

New items:

Venom: Used to craft some new items and when eaten gives the water the venom debuff

Venom dart: crafted using 1 tranq dart, 3 metal, and 2 Venom, when shot through a longneck will deal 20 damage and give the target the venom debuff

Radiant bomb:Crafted using 50 red gems, 20 congealed gas blobs, 50 metal, and 3 venom. When thrown deals 500 damage from the explosion to all creatures but an enraged Thanahita, also creates a cloud similar in size the the smoke of a smoke grenade but green and inflicts radiation poisoning. When thrown at an enraged Thanahita will deal 1,000 torpor.

Thanahita saddle: crafted with 20 fungal wood, 50 red gems, 50 green gems, and 50 blue gems. Can be used to ride a Thanahita and looks like a Arthro saddle but larger and only on the head of the Thanahita.

New Debuff: Venom, Temporarily lowers the vision of the target like Dilo venom but black instead of green and drains 50% of current health over 5 seconds, also creates a red haze near the head of those with the debuff, a person with the debuff will also be able to hear a heartbeat noise. All functions of the venom debuff lasts 5 seconds.

The Thanahita Distos is as long as a Rex but as tall as a Carno.

That is it for the creature submission,

1 reply to this server topic