MisterLitera1

Suggestion

The early game of Aberration is extremely hazardous so a semi large and quick ceratopsian is the perfect mount to get your bearings and explore the ruined ARK.

Proposed Abilities:

1. Intimidator:  It has eye spots on its frill that it can use to intimate small predators such as raptors and ravagers by shaking it's head aggressively.

2. Defensive mount: It has a "hunker mode" where styracosaurus crouches down and moves more slowly but your protected from being grabbed or dismounted by the frill covering the player. You have the added bonus of being shielded from plant species z seeds

3. Mobile cooking pot: The saddle acts as a cooking pot so you can craft mushroom brew on the go with the added bonus of the Styracosaurus lowering the weight of aberrations various mushrooms

Other attributes: I'd image the Styraco would be more lightly built than the triceratops and can comfortably trot unlike the plodding speed of it's cousin. I'd be open to the idea of Styraco also getting the trikes rivalry buff.

Taming: A rather simple task Styracosaurus is often aggressive towards humans but can be calmed by the smell of mushrooms due to it's low browsing nature. Once the ceratopsian smells mushrooms it will drop its guard and will subtlety gesture if it wants to be feed, be careful not to misread the signal or risk angering the creature.

Overall I feel that ARK is really lacking in both hadrosaurs and ceratopsians and not only would adding styracosaurus to the game properly rather than a skin to the trike help amend that it would just be great to have an early game mount to keep the raptors and ravagers off you.

wc 1.jpg

wc4.jpg

wc3.jpg

wc2.jpg

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet