Atophaurus the atomic dino soldier

Flygon79

Suggestion

Hello, this is my idea for the ark ascended aberration creature vote; The atophaurus.

The atophaurus is an amphibian like creature that has the size of a yutyranus and swims through the colorfull rivers of aberration (but only where there is radiation).

I created this creature with the idea of making exploring and farming easier in aberration.

It´s design is based on salamanders, the jurassic park dilophosaur and Zedus the main monster antagonist from Gamera the brave.

Dossier :

Common name : Atophaurus

Species : Atophaurus nuclei

Time : unknown

Diet : carnivore

Temperament : agressive

Wild: The Atophaurus is a silent predator that lives in rivers in the dephts of aberration where it spends time absorbing radiation to attack it's prey. 

It's behavior is like the behavior of a komodo dragon, it spits a goo that is a mix of radiation and it's salliva, and then it waits untill the efects of the radiation kill the poor creature that after a few seconds falls in the ground.

Another peculiar behavior of this creature is a type of ecolocation like the one bats do, walking by the swamp you can found the strange gooey things i mentioned early, but don't get too close because they are like radars and if you're close to the blob the Atophaurus can see you.

Tamed:

It might seem strange that a creature like this can be tamed, but with a radiation proof suit and a fast creature to dodge the atomic spits, you can make it unconscious and feed it meat (or any kind of gem for some reason if you want it to go faster).

And now that you got your Atophaurus!

It can do many intresting things, like locate items; just spit the atomic goo in the ground and then select on the Atophaurus inventory what item you want to locate and it will focus in the goo and see the soroundings, and if the item is near the goo it will be evidenced, this also work with creatures but you need to select a related item like a seddle or a costume or special item (attention, some creatures are atracted to the goo, like achatinas,bulbdogs and ravages).

You can also make radioactive arrows, just harvest the Atophaurus goo to get liquid radiation and after that mix it with whatter in the pestle to make radioactive arrows.

The Atophaurus can also protect you from radiation, when riding or near the atophaurus you are not afected by radiation.

And last but not least the glow explosion, when you're Atophaurus has low health or when both of you are in danger the Atophaurus will make a brillant radioactive explosion  to escape the situation.

Details:

The Atophaurus saddle is made on level 60, the goo detects things in a distance as large as diplodocus, you can only use 5 goo at time, and  sorry about the drawings, i don't know how to draw in the computer.1694145121_Semttulo.png.a0093a2b94330bccc84c711f5e41cd55.png

2015703148_Semttulo.png.905700cdf664042ebe2b3e9bb8e0c044.png

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet