Moehre3

Suggestion

Hello Survivors!

My submission is the Eudibamus, a primeval Permian reptile that had the peculiarity of walking on its hind legs. However, compared to the original, the Ark variant of the Eudibamus is not a 20 cm tall lizard, It was enlarged by me a few meters for the game so that it better fits the special characteristics that I thought about for the animal!

But what traits might this lizard have, that would make it a fun and unique addition to Ark?

Wild

The Eudibamus is relatively rare, you can find them everywhere, but always in small groups.
On the other hand, the Eudibamus is easy to recognize because of its very colorful coloring, which warns other creatures that they are poisonous. This is also the reason why wild species of this genus are not attacked by other creatures without reason. Except for Seekers, who have a hatred for the Eudibamus.
Eudibamus himself is also passive towards everything. But when they are attacked anyway, or are fed by a player, they shake out their venom once, and then jump to the nearest wall, and hang there until they feel safe, or are fed/attacked again. Then they do the same process again.

How to tame:

And speaking of feeding: the Eudibamus is a passive tame!
You can tame him by feeding him pretty much everything. But watch out! You must wear gloves because of its toxic skin. Regardless of whether they are leather, metal, etc... break after feeding it once.
Breeding works by default for the Eudibamus.
But breeders will still be happy because the Eudibamus has a wide variety of colors that you can breed as you want! Whether from single-colored glittering blue-toned specimens, to very diverse colorful patterned ones.

Domesticated

Ability: charged jump

I think none of us can have enough travel opportunities, right?
Because of this, the Eudibamus has a chargeable jump that allows you to cover a distance very quickly, both in the distance and in the height. In addition, the animal can use its claws to hold on to walls, cliffs, large trees, etc... similar to the Tapejara. In order to jump further from there. I find this a form of locomotion that is useful and fun at the same time, and also different from the Beelzebufo and the Procoptodon. And it would probably also be good to know that the Eudibamus has a double seat on which one of your tribe members can sit behind you.

Abilities: Poison

But what really makes him stand out are his poison abilities, which, in addition to the interesting PvP gameplay, can also get a lot out of the new Unreal Engine. Because the Eudibamus is a highly poisonous animal, which not only can poison you if you touch it, but also has a special attack in which the lizard shakes out a lot of poison in a small radius. This attack can be used not only on the ground, but also during the jump, in the air. In this case, the Unreal Engine plays a big role in making everything look dynamic and beautiful.

Eudibamus' Own Poison, Provides blindness and damage over time to enemy players and creatures when hit by the poison, or passed through poison still on the ground. But depending on which poison you feed him, the effect and variety of his poison can change for a while.

However, new poisons will be  added to the game as items that can be dropped with a rare chance by aberrant creatures.
Here is the list of all the venom  that can be dropped from the creatures and what effects the poison of Eudibamus has on them:

-All aberrant semi-aquatic creatures: Decreases the damage of poisoned victims

-All Armored Aberrant Herbivores: Increases Stamina drain of poisoned victims

-All Aberrant Land Carnivores: Increases damage income of poisoned victims

-All Mammals: Gives the poisoned victims a bleeding effect

-All Aberrant Insects, Snakes, etc.: Destroys the armor of the human victims and inflicts stun on the poisoned creatures

-All unarmored aberrant herbivores: Greatly reduces the carrying capacity of poisoned victims

-All aberrant birds (except dodo): decreases the speed of poisoned victims

-All aberrant flying reptiles: Damage and prevents the ability to jump

-All Aquatic Aberrant Animals: Allows poisoned victims to breathe underwater but suffocate on land

-Aberrant dodo: Makes every poisoned victim poop continuously

Beside of this it can lift a big amount of weight and will have a default bite, to defend himself, when his poison is on cooldown. I also don't want to add to many abilities, because i don't want to make him OP. I think Eudibamus has the potential to be a nice and funny mid-tier addition to Aberration!

And because this voting is a community voting, I would like if you could let some addition in the comments below (for example, there are a lot of small details, I didn't write about) so wildcard can be sure to create a real community creature, with the help of you comments! Assuming the Eudibamus wins ;)

This Dossier will show you a picture of this cute, colorful lizard:

470572225_dossier_template_gimpenglish_(1).webp.92786dabe6f37fcde8c33c9d25b2962d.webp

3 replies to this server topic