Saurophaganax Maximus/The Screeching Devil

Warbat2020

Suggestion

Welcome to my proposal,in here I'll be suggesting a creature with my most favorite genus, introducing the Saurophaganax maximus, the abberant screeching devil, I'll go in depth of the it but before that I just wanna say the Art you will see are not mine(tho you probably already know it without me saying it to you),just wanna clear some stuff up but let's go to the in-depth of the screeching devil itself

In-depth story wise

In the deep inside the blue zone of abberation exist a creature never before seen by any survivors for centuries, survivors can only feel it's loud screeching noise that detter even the most well armored people, some even gone deaf,but if you heard it's screech, chances are it already seen you,and when it sees you, the only thing you can do is pray, because whoever you're praying to will meet you very soon, survivors of it's encounter describe it's appearance as if they saw the devil itself which how it got it's name, the screeching devil,later on more scientist have declared it as Saurophaganax Maximus, a genus of allosauridae that's even bigger then the allosaurus on the island,it's appearance even resembling it, with the only difference is size, behavior , and it's hunting technique.

Wild

Unlike the allosaurus,Saurophaganax maximus seems to be a lone hunter having only close with another one with a different gender,and unlike the allosaurus because of its, it is unable to do the hatching bite attack the allo has,However even when it lacks the number before,it still gives more power then a regular Allosaurus, the mere presence of it feared even by the scariest deep creature,it can also release a terrifying and strong screeching noise to it's prey stunning them completely for an easy prey,

Taming

If you for some reason have the audacity to tame this devilish creature a heads-up you need is that you can't knock it out with normal tranquility items as it to be proven unaffected by it, to knock one out you will need an overlooked tranquility item you've probably come across with, the poison grenade however you can't just throw it to the dino and knock it out that way, you will need to wait for a special moment, first get the attention of the Saurophaganax, once you've it's attention it will immediately use it's screeching abilities,while it's Doing it throw the poison grenade inside the Saurophaganax mouth once it's swallowed the Saurophaganax will be in a drunken state,use the time to escape off it's vision of sight,once you've escape just go back to it and repeat the process, however it is warned that even after you've thrown the poison grenade into it's mouth there are chances that the Saurophaganax will throw up the grenade and causing the explosion to hit you, remember stronger ones=more poison grenades

Tamed

once you've tamed it, it's borderline use is to Kill, everything, as I mentioned before every single creature cute,scary, small,large will feel fear when close to a Saurophaganax, causing them to be weaker , the Saurophaganax also have a habit of easily taking down armored creature such as the Ankylosaurus and stegosaurus,and large creatures such as diplodocus and paracetharium(I think that's how you spell them),as it's bite ignore armor and deals bleed status that deals 45 damage each ticks,it however can't be stacked 

Attacks/passive abilities

The Saurophaganax will have 2 passive abilities, first is it's fear presence which have different tier of weakening creature.

Decrease ravager size creature by 40% in strength 

Decrease stegosaurus size creature by 25% in strength 

Decrease spinosaurus and larger size creature by 15%

The second passive ability is that it deal's more damage to creature with heavier drag weight (doesn't include the boss)and lesser damage to creature with smaller drag weight

It attacks will be very similar to the allosaurus but it replaces the hatchet bite with it's grab attack able to grab small creature and players and crushing them to paralyze them it can also use it to Carry them where their weight will not be totalled into the Saurophaganax weight,with an added ability of its screeching ability which is a stationary attack, once dealt to a creature/player, it causes them to be deaf and will lost 90% of their vision for 20 seconds in which the creature can't be controlled, larger creature however won't be deaf by it and instead be in an unpleasant state.

Yes while it seems to be very powerful it of course have some weakness, the rider when using the screeching ability can accidentally be caught up to its effect and in turn can't ride the Saurophaganax,it also can still be affected with throwing the poison grenade while using it's screeching ability even when tamed and it affects the creature more badly then the wild version.

The proposal ends here, while I'm sure my suggestion won't be into the top 10, I'm still happy that I'am apart of another creature vote, have a good day everyone!

11086256_10203881854109982_1841256331_o.jpg

Edited by Warbat2020

1 reply to this server topic