*LAMBEOSAURUS* HYPER CHARGED HEALER/ ONLY CHANCE TO LIVE IN THE RED ZONE

LEON1DAZ

Suggestion

Hi guys I would like to introduce you guys to my hyper charged healer .. the lambeosaurus . This is gonna be the 8 th community vote creature and we still haven’t gotten any cool herbivores so after 2 months of writing down ideas that are original and unique so this creature feels right at home in the depths of aberration I feel like it would please the pvp and pve fandbase.

COMMON NAME: LAMBEO

SPECIES: LAMBEOSAURUS ILUMIMEDICA

DIET:HERBIVORE/CHARGE

TIME: LATE CRETACEOUS 

TEMPERMENT: DOCILE/SKITTISH 

WILD : IN the wild Lambeosaurus ilumimedica is a majestic creature to behold unlike in the fossil records Lambeosaurus has developed bioluminescence on their crest due to their diet of berries,mushrooms and plant species z fruit. I have observed Lambeosaurus traveling through the mid levels of these caverns always protected from any predators from other battle ready herbivores. I was wondering why these other herbivores creatures would protect Lambeosaurus until I witnessed this majestic bellow that healed wounds from its allies at a superb rate.it would make sense that other herbivores would have a symbiotic relationship with Lambeosaurus due to its regenerating voice. If that wasn’t useful enough it’s voice also doubles as a charged shockwave that deters nameless and reapers .

DOMESTICATED: 

If domesticated I believe Lambeosaurus could develop a new ability on top of its super charged healing voice. I theorize that if synchronized with another Lambeosaurus the symphony would be able to create an area around the two Lambeosaurus that would nullify any radiation within a certain radius . If possible tribes would be able to live in the molten element region completely radiation free. Although Lambeosaurus utilizes charge it cannot produce it by its own so make sure to have a bountiful amount of z fruit or access to some light pets 

OK now time to get into the details of this bad boy . 

TAMING : wild Lambeosaurus could spawn in with stegos,mole rats, parasaurs, iguanodons etc. if you attack any herbivores near the Lambeosaurus it will reject you and will not be able to be tamed . In order to tame one you must bring in a injured tamed (herbivore) that is below 20% hp once in the vicinity of the Lambeosaurus it will accept it as part of its Allies and it will start to heal your tame , the more time the Lambeosaurus heals will result in increased taming affinity, once in a while the Lambeosaurus would also need to be cared for during the taming process such as :

1. Hand feeding z fruit

2. shine any source of charge at it 

3. give berries to the other herbivores 

once all requirements have been met the Lambeosaurus should be a easy tame .

CELESTIAL CALL:

that is what im dubbing the Lambeosaurus roar . Once active the Lambeosaurus will constantly sing and any creature in its area will be affected by the healing buff or if vulnerable to charge will have its respective de buff. Lambeosaurus could possibly sing for long periods of time if feed constantly with z fruit or if a source of charge grazes the Lambeosaurus. A added benefit would be that any creature that is being healed by Lambeosaurus would temporarily be immune to bleed, narcotic effects or stuns.

ANTI RADIATION SYMPHONY:

in order for this ability to work you must have 2 Lambeosaurus near each over and let them synchronize their roars, it will take aprox, 5 min to ready up. Once ready the area will be displayed that will allow any creature and structure to reside within the deep cavern without radiation sickness. But here’s the catch . Both Lambeosaurus must be feed a consistent flow of z fruit in order to keep up with their melody and if one of them manages to take enough damage it will disrupt the song and radiation will pour in once more

2DAD57DC-152D-4A9E-B3D4-7FFF56277CBC.jpeg.359a8d81ce27e3e7e2546c68520fd91a.jpeg

5 replies to this server topic