Jeholopterus the Echo Flight companion

Tahlavos17

Suggestion

Hello,

This is my second time submitting this creature, but I would like to see this cute creature added to ARK Aberration. The Jeholopterus would be one of those types of tames that would be useful for Aberration. I see the creature being tamed passively with either Raw Fish or Raw Prime Fish. This creature would be a back tame similar to the Sinomacrops with the option for flight, gliding, or hovering, with the option to see certain creatures in the surrounding area via a echo location scream similar to that of the Tek Helmet. If this creature would be given either Chitin, or Keratin it will break either one of them down into Organic Polymer. This Creature would be a great addition to any survivor to tame early on in there pursuit to survive the dangers of Aberration. Breeding these creatures would be an interesting ordeal as they would require a handmade nest to lay their eggs in. This creature would be a welcomed sight to see within the game. I feel as thought with this creature being more at home within Aberration than anywhere else. These creatures would have a pack based instinct where if one gets a chance at being tamed by any survivor then the rest would follow suit to be tamed by said survivor. 

This creature could also serve a inventory retriever for the survivor or as a fishing companion for the player to gain specialty fish in Aberration similar to how the Icthyornis. This creature could serve a medium sized role for any survivor on their journey through out their times on Aberration.

Jeholo.png

Edited by Tahlavos17
Keyboard stopped working while trying to finish this creature suggestion

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet