Ambopteryx longibrachium (Discovered in 2019)

Aresbrxx

Suggestion

I didn't really like the design in the video, I prefer the ones in the image and I believe the players do too...

images.jpg.323a47772bbdb863ac35be8cede46e4c.jpg

Image credit: Chung-Tat Cheung, Min Wang (MY FAVORITE DESIGN)

More images:

ET2bA9AU4AEgT_q?format=jpg&name=4096x409

A newly discovered species of dinosaur in the family of Scansoriopterygidae.

This tiny creature had wings like a bat: leathery, but not feathery.

Size: Only 33 inches long (Cm)

Life: lived 163 million years ago, right in the middle of the Jurassic, in present-day Liaoning Province, China.

Despite looking like Archeopteryx, this creature was just discovered and has wings similar to a bat.

luminous creature

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ambopteryx

Unlike most other non-avian theropods, it had a short tail without a transition point and ended in a pygostyle, a set of fused tail vertebrae.

What would change in the ark:
When released by pressing a specific key, he can fly and serve as an observer, spotting several animals to a certain airline, informing his level, differentiating males and females and even other survivors that approach his master. When released, he cannot take damage in the air and will have a specific amount of time before returning. If the survivor dies, he will be marked on the map and will go to the survivor when he approaches again.

Despite looking like a simple creature, it fits well with the aberration because its tails are luminous and because it is similar to a bat it can get you out of many problems in caves.

In addition, he can scream into the survivor's shoulder, scaring away several nearby creatures as the sound emitted by him is irritating to the ear of predators.

Wildcard attention: (Things I would love to have on the ASA)
I- you can also get wyvern milk by breeding wyverns;
II- Some type of food that attracts the beavers to another location because the natural cement "farm" is constant in the game and the beavers are boring;
III- poison, both to put in traps and to poison animals by arrow... Putting foods that attract creatures and poison cave creatures would be great for cleaning caves.

Edit:

I- This creature can still warn if the animal is wild or from a survivor when flying.

II- serves to glide too, similar to a wingsuit

III- omnivorous

IV- sinomacrops has a similar scream, but I would like Ambopteryx, in addition to scaring away small creatures, to scare away all cave creatures as it would save you from many problems. It's not his size that scares other beings away, like the scream of a rex... It's the frequency of his scream that would be irritating to the ear of predators (that the frequency does not annoy the players, right wildcar...)

V- some details on it are also bright, in addition to the syrup

VI- DETECTS all tamed animals nearby (long range) - for when you die and lose your tamed dino (happens a lot in ark)

VII- When it dies, Ambopteryx feathers can be used to create an indigenous headdress that doubles the taming speed when worn. Ex: 50 arrows take down a dino, with the headdress it would take 25 arrows... The headdress also serves as camouflage along with the camouflage clothing

submit your ideas here to improve this creature. I will read ALL

A hug from Brazil

01-ambopteryx.webp?w=710&h=931

Edited by Aresbrxx

2 replies to this server topic