Metriacantho

Suggestion

Introducing Metriacanthosaurus

Carnivore, Aggressive, Tameable, Rideable,Breedable 

Metriacanthosaurus, this fierce predator is known to be a clever theropod, since it is smaller than most other apex predators. However this may be the reason why Rexes have not found their way down into aberration. They truly dominate this place. Their hatred for flyers must be another reason they remain down here. Using their environment in aberration they can cleverly and effectively scale and ambush to win the most fierce of battles. They do just fine with radiation as well. Metriacanthosaurus are never seen in the open unless they’re chasing their prey they ambushed. They lurk in the most dark and masked areas full of trees and bushes waiting for the right moment. Rumors say they sometimes wait near the bases of survivors or just structures good enough to stalk in.

** How to avoid **

Metriacanthosaurus will not ambush tames bigger than a Rex. 

If you stare long enough where they may be hidden they will become more visible.

If already attacked you will be able to dodge it when a chomp sign appears on screen. If the button is not pressed quick enough you will get snagged up by it.

** Taming **

For its taming I thought why not make it very unique while giving glow sticks more of a use.

In JP they used glow sticks to direct Rexes. I decided on something similar. To tame it you must guide one out of it’s hiding spot using glow stick’s, once its out and starts running to hide you must quickly net it, which means it’ll have to be led quite far from a hiding spot. Once netted you feed it. After it breaks free it’ll go in a frenzy attacking everything around including you for 10-12sec, you must wait for it to calm down and re-enter its hiding. One fed per netting.

Attacks.

Standard Bite. No effects.

Has a heavy bite that inflict venom to slightly heal the Metri. 

When near a scalable area a claw sign will appear on screen when used the metri will lunge and scale up.

Roar button is instead used to set up ambush mode when near enough trees or bushes. While in ambush mode your visibility is reduced visually to players and creatures. Press bite button when a claw sign appears on screen to dash at the victim with a horrifying roar and do a heavy claw crippling and wounding the creature.

Metri has observed raptors and with that has also learned how to ally itself with raptors with its roar.

Appearance.

Slightly smaller than a Rex but longer than Rex

More slim than many Theropods 

Health: 990

Stamina: 500

Oxygen: 120

Food: 3000

Weight: 410

Movement: 100

Why metriacanthosaurus? I wanted to have a cool Jp reference but with differences but also a cool way to tame a new fresh new theropod with glow sticks for our new journey.

First time making a submission so I hope I did the Metri some justice to make it stand out and be worthy of your votes. I believe this creature is unique in its own way from the way I built it.

Any questions or suggestions i’m willing to be all ears.

96E0D0FE-FB6B-4DBA-AAE0-528A6FD56910.jpg

7A48498F-A473-4506-B08B-82E7C0B1D422.jpeg

EFAE6A8E-30C0-4F7B-A3E5-273D089F7A1B.webp

Edited by Metriacantho

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet