JustCallMeAL

Suggestion

I Introduce the Labyrinthodontia, it will be a super amphibian made for Aberration. 
Common Name: Labyrinthodontia.                         Species: Labyrinthodontia Megalis.                      Time: Late Paleozoic                                              Diet: Carnivorous/Piscivorous.                             Temperament: Aggressive. 

Concepts: (To Know about Labyrinthodontia)                                                        The core unique ability for Labyrinthodontia will be a useful sticky slime ability, with its slime it can use it to shoot it at opponents or lay it on the ground working similarly to a bear trap to immobilize things for a little period of time. (I was thinking either 20 or 30 seconds for the time duration) if you have tools you can break free from it faster or help break out  other things faster too. 

Its sticky slime can also allow it to use to climb and scale surfaces when in its sticky mode.  The slime grants it an ecological bonus to stay resistant to gas, basilisk poison, reaper acid and radiation. 

I was thinking too that since it’s an amphibian it will have a multiple stage lifecycle, and they have to breed in water too, the stages consist of a tadpole at juvenile and half tadpole and half adult for adolescent and then adult. And I thought it would be fun if they were sexually dimorphic like shadowmanes.  

Taming:                                                             the taming I wanted to make interesting. So basically you need to get a pheromone gland from a female Labyrinthodontia and use it to make them passive on you, and I decided to make the feeding options flexible, once in the passive state you can approach them and feed them Quality fish baskets, Large Fertilized Eggs, or a Reaper baby for an instant tame Maybe (if they decide to add that) the gland effects last for 5 mins and also you get two from each one you harvest one from. To tell if they’re ready to be fed again their fins on their heads will perk but if not hungry yet they’ll stay in default position. 

Tamed: Congrats when taming this things. I was thinking it would have a multi-seated saddle for good transport. The slime should make for good exploring and good offense. The reaper buff should make it formidable, and also being an apex predator should help you big time with having a good strong creature on your side. 

also was thinking it would be cool if it got a buff when consuming reaper pheromones of a nice buff. 

Dossier:

wild- It’s no longer a surprise to see a regular creature taken to an extreme, at least not for me, it’s just sort of the norm now. These super amphibians love and inhabit the rivers, lakes, swamps and the bioluminescent biome. They stand at the top of the food chain and don’t have a nice temperament! I’ve seen them use a slime to hunt and immortalize their prey and to keep themselves safe. Unfortunately it’s hard to observe these buggers because they always want to snack on something. 

Domesticated- I was not wrong with calling them super amphibians! What’s even more crazy are those brave enough to tame them. Taming is interesting Labyrinthodontia glands apparently sooth their temperament and allow for approaching. They have a nack for large fertilized eggs, quality fish baskets and especially reaper spawn those help them to tame in an instant! These creatures have an interesting and useful sticky slime they use like I observed them using in the wild. They can use this slime to immobilize things to shooting things with it or pouring it on the ground like a trap, it also grants them protection from gas, basilisk poison, reaper acid and radiation. They also gain a significant buff when they consume reaper pheromones too. 

so that all for this creature I hope you guys like it, it was a ton of fun making this creature have a good day fellow Survivors. Also my apologies if the it isn’t that super good. 

IMG_4418.jpeg

IMG_4362.jpeg

IMG_4366.jpeg

Edited by JustCallMeAL

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet