Suggestion

First of all i know that this genus Is still alive, but let me explain this, this Is based in a fossil founded on Chile, it was a metatarsian from a raptor bird, this fossil was compared to an actual tiuque, a raptor bird that lives in the south of Southamerica, there is a special thing with that bird because it changed genus two times, from milvago to phalcoboenus and from this to daptrius, but the fossil remained as Milvago sp., a hawk from ancient times, but don’t make troubles with an actual genus, i mean, i the votations of Scorched there was an Acinonyx criature, a remaining genus, so i don’t see any problem to add this creature, and it haves an only paleoart, in base of that paleoart is this creature made.

Habilities

In game, this creatureis the king of the aberration, less than an argentavis in size but more than a pelagornis, this creature have different sizes too, like a dodo on mobile, only the biggest can be riden, the small ones are more louder and can scream from your shoulder, the creatures of the aberration know that scream and know that you don’t play with the Milvago, so for limited time, no creature will approach to you, also the small ones will deal more damage with It’s claws, for other side, the big ones deals more damage with their beaks, because these hawks use their claws like daggers but doesn’t have the special claw that kills, they kills their preys with their beaks, also when this creature are flying, it can do acrobatic tricks like actual tiuques and when it’s doing this tricks (like backflips on the air or like dangeous curves) their claw attack deals much more damage than when is in a calm moment and all of this is when is not with his special armor-saddle, this special saddle is inmune to radiation and makes the beak attack stronger and even can penetrate natural armors, even can kill easily reapers, demostrating who is the real king of the aberration, and this is not ending yet, the armor-saddle has a special thing over the head, a special device that can absorb the radiation and it can be liberated in a strong radiation beam that can kill almost anything.

behavior and taming

This creature is an apex predator, kills almost everything in his path except for dodos and featherlights, because these three are the only birds on the aberration, and of there was more birds, the milvago is never going to hurt them; the milvago can be tamed offering an expensive sacrifice, like the baby of a reaper or a basilisk.

Something apart

This creature is mi idea of addition to the game, please read all, please support me, since i was a child always dreamed with making my own characters from the games that i loved, just help me only for this time to make real at least one of My dreams, thank You.

About the images

And in the images you can see the paleoart that i mentioned and the strange concepto that i did of his saddle with a black color (because i hadn't grey), and i know that it sucks but it will be so awesome if someone helpe doing a better concept, thank You again.

Copia de 19-03-2013 17;02;58.jpg

Copia de 19-03-2013 17;02;58~2.jpg

Edited by SabertoothShock

1 reply to this server topic