Beamstalk44

Suggestion

jPTb6LnTuIqDcaRQ-R-s0LGJEDDZr5JZmB5w9LbVvG16D8B0X515ryXV72CF46FUSYHvHY-bR2K3ImFOvI7b9HhZuI8nluZIMnyuF6n5wFsMyAGOC3sMdPD6qMYjQj98w8Q3S0iq0WBox_Lx15TNPfk

Anqingosaurus Brevicephalus was one of the oldest known chameleons. While I did take liberties from other creatures(such as Drepanosaurus, and Jackson's Chameleon) I really liked the named Anqingosaurus(my assumed pronunciation is “An-king-go-saurus")

Anqingosaurus will be the 5th shoulder-pet on Aberration however, it will not function like the other 4 as it will not be a glow-pet. It will have bioluminescence, but will function more like the aberrant variant creatures. If it wins it will also be the only shoulder-pet that has won a creature vote(I'm not including Sinomacrops since it technically got disqualified)

The purpose of the Anqingo is to essentially turn you into spider-man but also has some extra perks, including increasing mutation percentages! I'm aware that the bloodstalker exists. However, I always felt that, while it was fun, I wanted to be able to be on the ground while utilizing a tech like this, I wanted it to feel more personal. It will work as the creature variant of the Grappling Hook, Whip, HL-NA, as well as being an upgraded ghillie suit/personal rock drake(which will act as a slight parasaur counter). However, while I do want it to stand out I do not want it to overshadow some of these items. It is also going to be an endgame creature so utilizing the grappling hook and whip early-mid game would still be somewhat essential.

Anqingo would spawn in the Bioluminescent Region, more specifically the Luminous Marshlands. You will find it on trees. It will be a rare spawn and very hard to find due to its camouflage.

Taming:

It is a passive tame and you need to approach it slowly with a rock drake, shadowmane, desmodus, or have another anqingo. After approaching the creature while invisible, it will notice you and a slight mini game will start, during this process it will change to one of 3 colors. Green, Blue, and Red. When it turns to one of these 3 colors you will need to hop off your mount and approach it slowly to give it one of the 3 gems, respective to the color it turns.

Once tamed you can pick it up and it will cling to your arm. While clinged to you it will embed the hook on the end of its tail into your neck. This will link your nervous system to the Anqingo, much like a Bloodstalker.

Controls :

(Note: the Anqingo will function as a "weapon", meaning when swapped to an item you will not be able to utilize the Anqingos abilities)

R/Square/X: cycles through the "modes" of the Anqingo. Indicated by the Anqingo changing to 1 of the 3 colors.

Left Ctrl/R1/RB: Melee. Using the 3 horns of the Anqingo you will stab a target, causing a minor bleed effect. (Note: This can be done with any mode)

Green(Camouflage/Stat reader mode):

M1/R2/RT: Stat reader. This will work just like HL-NA.

M2/L2/LT: Camouflage

While you are not moving - you will be invisible, this will function like a rock drake, not a shadowmane, you will still have a silhouette. During this effect you are immune to "tracking" abilities, such as the parasaurs alarm mode(note: you can still be spotted by the scan, you are only immune to the passive)

While moving - you are no longer invisible but it will reduce the aggro range of other creatures, similar to a ghillie suit(effects do not stack).

Blue(movement mode):

M1/R2/RT: The Anqingo will grab onto a surface you are looking at with its tongue. Using movement while latched will swing you in that direction, similar to bloodstalker.

(While latched)Holding M1/R2/RT: Will rapidly send you towards that surface. (Note: it has a farther reach than grappling hooks, but a shorter reach than bloodstalkers)

(While latched)Space/X/A or X/R3/RS: Unlatches

(While latched)M2/L2/LT: unreels

M2/L2/LT: Aims

Red(Attack mode):

M1/R2/RT: this will act as a whip, grabbing items, unbounding bolas, causing flyers to drop you.

M2/L2/LT: this will grab smaller creatures and hold them in place(does not work on survivors). Once a creature is grabbed you can reel them in or out with a primary/secondary button respectively. If you use this on titanomyrma, meganeura, or insect swarms it will automatically reel them in and eat them. These same bugs will also be highlighted.

Lastly, if you approach a creature and hold Left Ctrl/Square/X: you can attach the Anqingo to this creature. This will double the mutation chances of that creature's offspring. 

Thank you for your consideration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anqingosaurus

https://animalia.bio/anqingosaurus-brevicephalus

z-sKCHbb72aSyd6K6qAkKszBC9EsX10dB7S2Hovz_Ujgf8mR_XhmlcVbVge3nljulIrXASu5t3eVrJekttqLhMz0jXWkt6t2zD3P56k_vBH9gWyXKwbUurqwOlNZMVMZ0h6nrOlqgBOQFlXaEyE5eHsUYJ-ypv3Fxk2I4C_HPhoCGdg3QoDhR-4Ccl_cD_nYSgbC3V4HGRIsZ6j47Wql6J4nffazPljlE32ey_4luMEw9gbBHsWz7Q97l_dPj9jU5cJ5rMOer_4ETVJvgCbreWTfLutpE3FrjkRX33JIjdF3dA

(Drepanosaurus)

RnwKqij5P0B-Xw5T-q7UU76x-tp2oPwaxmG8D1TLV72CcRRzVmOFAEODF2E5u98EJYKHfPvBlqUaKgZ-aJl9_oDIO948W2awQQAENpSxy6H7Hu-LJa9h-ddZ_69WOEAblIjIQkRj8-yYG2QSPYlniUksCs2hYqyMbbVHmM5DtcrnaPLN31KsNNcdKMnISOC-UPAjTawpcd7dMAN3m62X5qA3AXdj0VS7EwRd6RnK4e4h874BKtCDceB1Fh4ch5Xji3V_06b8mKbiJLB7OkUP9sK5O5gbEB1jpWRdDRi6xKtQyQ

(Jackson’s Chameleon)

qHXKECPyn2M4xY4GOncEhk0DSWiAnBbRtk9UcVlfRQXIDTgh-0wVFuH0lts1Wtfi17_uFT7NehXADxbdQVwhefQ_AZb48TjW9SEtX9p4NWJUB7pXNtcDjUHH-yfeGiHEn6MZjweyzNoh2CH-BcbP4QE

6 replies to this server topic

Archived