Song Bird: The Latest Camouflage!

Blinker

Suggestion

Basically my idea is Menura Tyawanoides, which is an extint varaint of today's Australian Lyrebird. The latter can imitate ANY sounds, so it's like an MP3 recorder!!!

Probably it's "past version" could do that too, so I would like to include it in the game. Plus, it's cool... PLEASE VOTE!!! I worked VERY HARD on it's abilities! HOPE U ENJOY MENURA TYAWANOIDES .A.K.A THE SONG BIRD.

The Song Bird is the same size than the Archaeopteryx, it can't be mounted (too small).

TAMING:

It's a Passive and fast Tame, only problem is.that you'll have to hunt something BIG,  because it's favorite food is:

1. RAW PRIME.MEAT: 6 CHOPS FOR 15 MINUTES( LVL. 150)
  2. RARE FLOWER\ FUNGI: 10 FOR 20 MINUTES( LVL. 150)

OTHER FOOD:

COOKED PRIME MEAT( 15 FOR 25 MINUTES)

BEHAVIOR:

It's shy, so if you scare it, will run away( very fast).

FARMS:

Like Archaeopteryx, it won' t attack anything. And just like it, can farm sap.

ABILITIES:

MAIN: Since it imitates any sounds, we can activate the " Hidden" effect ( like Pachyrhino; can't activate " Rage Mode").

Efrect lasts 5 minutes, then has a cooldown for other 3 minutes.

Activates only when grabbing it; like Archaeoptery x, keeps activated when dropped, deactivates if too far from it.

Activating: Hold: Spacebar for PC; "A" for Xbox; "X" for Ps; Scroll Down for Mobile( if they add the creature LOL).

SECONDARY: Like Archaeopteryx, it is also used as"living parachute"( you jump and you won't fall).

DOSSIER:

"Common name: Song Bird

Diet: Omnivore

Time: Early Miocene

• WILD

-When I first found Menura Tyawanoides, I must confess, I was astonished to find a bird from my nation in this realm. Or, well, it's prehistoric version. 

- It's pretty small,so many predators can't serm to find it( or be interested).

- But, plus to that, Menura Tyawanoides has a defense method: when a predator finds it, Menura Tyawanoides imitates perfectly it's mating sounds. This causes them to leave! 

It's also kind of shy, so if a survivor gets too close, like Mesopithecus, it will run away.

• DOMESTICATED

- Since it keeps it keeps the ability to imitate sounds, staying hidden, many survivors will likely tame it for strategic purposes. Also because many like it's exotic nature , with many colors and feathers.

-Lastly, it also serves like a "living parachute", so if a survivor falls when grabbing it, he\she won't die."

I'm uploading this Wikipedia link:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menura_tyawanoides

The drawing here on the left could be made by Helena....

images (1).jpeg

images.jpeg

Edited April 21 by Blinker

2 replies to this server topic