I love the idea of more tentacle buddies. As well as other varieties of Mutton. A strange thing to pick out but don't you find it odd that so few creatures have distinct favorite foods? It's always Mutton or Prime for carnivores. Why not have some small ground fowl that drops a special exotic poultry or a type of seafood you have to find or hunt from a specific creature in the sea or the Octopus for example. In real life Octopi are a high protein source so they're vulnerable to predation unless they have a good defense or strategy. They'd be the perfect option.

I once thought of a tame octopus creature... but I thought of it for Sunken World, not for Aberration and it's considerably big, the idea is that it would fill the niche that would be an Argentavis but in the sea and works more like a bloodstalker. Still, your idea of an extra handyman to survivors is a good one.

Octopus mounth ARK 5.png

Edited by Mutagenica

1 hour ago, RebelKevin94 said:

See I thought this octopus would be rideable but now I’ve lost interest, we only get so many creature votes from them and I’d rather not waste it on something we can’t ride, good idea but you should’ve made it much bigger and rideable 

What? It is ridable what are you talking about did you read the original post or just the replies?

• Katanaa changed the title to Palaeoctopus - The reaper supporting, giant land Octopus!