metoposaurus father of all amphibians

Waterdino9

Suggestion

This dossier was made in google drawings because i don’t know how to use photoshop or gimp.

xwkZSDvsQk2XhU-RALeS7YV88-EByj5lWLJg9mQqJJklkOeaZOxBIHa7YsTVTOEF7yCs6DNglMKHFVgsae1Ivli3DzXKppfG0GFKLhSb5g2N4P7Wy0PZ95nnPt4tCMdficg7bhOZitFnfIN2tDG1H6M

What the dossier says if you can’t read it

Wild

metoposaurus is an opportunistic piscivore that spends most of its day hunting in lakes and river ways. But there's something off about this metoposauridae it has the colors of a fire salamander and the external gills of an axolotl as well as having the bubbled feet of a red eyed tree frog and on top of all that its 3 times larger! Then it should be .

This species that I have dubbed metoposaurus ultimis has been seen hunting nameless and seekers , killing them viciously. It was like watching a dog play with a squeaker toy!

Tamed

This animal is tamed by waiting for it to sit down by a water source and feeding it nameless venom or dead fish dragged. to its giant jaws. Some of the tek tribes members have also seen this species digging into the mud and sand when sitting by the water ways of this cave and it occasionally digs up resources and I have even seen one dig up an old abandoned pickaxe that a tribe member lost!

So me and some of the tek tribe helped train this animal to dig and store items in a saddle bag on its bottom jaw. And it worked. This species can be trained to dig up resources and store them in saddle bags. And also because of the added tree frog DNA metoposaurus ultimis can climb walls and with its longer arms and bubbled feet and the sliminess of this animal it can climb even the most vertical walls and its dominance over nameless and seekers makes this animal essential for traversing the blue and red zones of this cave.

Taming methods 

1. Passively feed the metoposaurus dead fish,nameless,seekers or nameless venom to tame only well sitting (like a shadowmane)

2. The aggressive method this way of taming you need to hit the metoposaurus of choice and get it down to 20% health and then tranq it (the tranqs will do less damage well in this state)Then feed it : nameless venom,prime fish meat,fish meat to tame (will not work with males because of rage buff)

Abilities 

LMBDNPyhS0WmR_P2CtKhyhyGnZM5U1A3FtKGwLjYS9xFHjsmIbbPXvzl3PFuiEuB8W6RxsNgffgUw0iGsFTInlrRaCOHZnNqyXB79YHuWvM8gPZh_Nm8HAVmVBr6ZjX2o-lXrlcbFyVzO5mOpYhVNSWUtcbGDFf1GWpZgN2tA2p4b8kyL4uyuNqKyDAeR8RgNDy0fpKUfJV0AFYJ-2TchD_MxfTYI1-4LcykoR69EX5pRZWvk2--aPNncIxAVtwUsmMxr_Jc0tuYDECUpDrNyT-xMWNpMnPSuWIfkG7Emu1rKf990 does the bite attack

LMBDNPyhS0WmR_P2CtKhyhyGnZM5U1A3FtKGwLjYS9xFHjsmIbbPXvzl3PFuiEuB8W6RxsNgffgUw0iGsFTInlrRaCOHZnNqyXB79YHuWvM8gPZh_Nm8HAVmVBr6ZjX2o-lXrlcbFyVzO5mOpYhVNSWUtcbGDFf1GWpZgN2tA2p4b8kyL4uyuNqKyDAeR8RgNDy0fpKUfJV0AFYJ-2TchD_MxfTYI1-4LcykoR69EX5pRZWvk2--aPNncIxAVtwUsmMxr_Jc0tuYDECUpDrNyT-xMWNpMnPSuWIfkG7Emu1rKf990 (hold and release) does the mega bite

Rmb, LT, L2 does the Radioactive gas release

Rmb, LT, L2 (hold and release) shoots the Radioactive gas as a projectile 

C, Right Stick, Right Stick does a roar that scares fish,small dinos,nameless,bugs

Space, A, Cross makes metoposaurus toggle climbing mode

Rage: Male have a rage when down to 20% hp which Give them a huge damage reduction and damage increase buff 

Exhaustion (after rage) : after the rage buff is gone the after rage appears and it makes male metopo damage decrease by 25% and damage intake increase to 125% and makes males infertile for 2 mins so in other words this is a debuff

radioactive gas:  which has a visible radius that will inflict radiation damage in its radius 

Moisturized buff : will give the metoposaurus the ability to climb and not get picked up 

Dig : use the sit down on the scroll wheel to dig up resources , broken equipment. Only well by water sources 

Father’s will : metoposaurus like the fenrir gives a buff to the lesser amphibious animals or the Beelzebufo (frog) and Diplocaulus (Boomerang head guy) Giving them glowing eyes, damage increase, speed increase, weight reduction, and health recovery increase.   

Utility

The metoposaurus Will be good at swimming because it is an amphibian as well as it will be able to climb walls which will make it better for transportation especially in the map it spawns on which is aberration and more specifically the blue Zone as well as it'll be good for getting rid of nameless as I've mentioned .

Behavior :

The metoposaurus Will be rather interesting in terms of his behavior  like it will attack nameless and fish instead of anything else including the player but the males of the species once they get down to 20% hp will become extremely aggressive to any creature and the player putting them in sort of a rage state 

Appearance :

I hope this creature has some features from most amphibious species but more specifically the Axolotl and salamander and some tree frog elements because that's what I have envisioned for this animal to be kind of like the ultimate amphibious creature which we haven’t had new amphibians since 2016.

Thank you for reading. I hope you have a good day , night , afternoon. 

axo.jpg

metopo.jpg

3 replies to this server topic