The Triamyxa has awakened from his sleep after a long time! A new era begins

StingSilver

Suggestion

2095060085_tryamixa9.png.0abb19f4e83d8f50c421624ae5e69234.png

Hello to all ark survivors!!!  Are you ready for a proposal for a new epic creature? So, without further ado, I wish you all a good read!!!

Triamyxa was considered lost for a long time, even HLNA didn't have it in the system, but Rockwell had a secret plan and made Triamyxa even stronger and more unpredictable, but if it was defeated, now this one-there are two chances 

Behavior :

This one is very aggressive in temperament. Contained that it is a beetle, this creature, bloodthirsty and mysterious, it hides underground, in a way like what I could observe with the reaper.
This monster only appears when it rains, a very rare phenomenon, like the phoenix. But from my other observations, he likes to sing, or whistle in some way with his horn, mmmm, good information for taming.

Taming :

Dear survivor of the ark, you must show courage, because only the brave can do it. For this creature, it will be necessary to have voice, and yes, this famous taming is a passive taming. My information is that the Triamyxa will initially chase you until it kills you, but if you do what you call an emote it will charm and sing and then go back underground. By doing these steps in repetitions, the taming bar will gradually advance, and the triamyxa will be yours.

Apparence :

As I said above, it is a kind of large beetle named more precisely, Triamyxa Coprolitica. Despite its gigantic appearance, the Triamyxa is able to fly! just like our beetle friends, it has two large wings, flapping them like the turbines of a helicopter to fly!

Utility :

Believe me, once I tamed the Triamyxa, it was one of the most useful creatures for my tribe! But hey, enough talk, let me explain:
-- This creature is able to regenerate the battery of any object, like a generator, and yes, it is able to blow some kind of electric gas that will regenerate the battery of your tek outfit, and all your steuf to 100% . But for it to work, you'll have to feed it, either element or essence!
--- It is also able to dig into the ground and remove gems from it, very convenient for farming!
--but the latter has more than one trick up its sleeve, just like its cousin the rhyniognatha, the Triamyxa is able to cling to trees, and be careful, to JUMP from tree to tree!

Dossier :

Domesticated : Once domesticated, you can take full advantage of its usefulness!
The Triamyxa has unique abilities, believe me.
This creature is able to blow 5 different gases (I don't mean what you think of course!):
- A water gas, more precisely water vapor, which, blown near the wild dinosaurs, will blind them, which will give you some time to flee! To do this, he must consume a vial of water!
-A gas of ice, yes, I know, you're going to tell me that ice is water, I know! but listen to my proposal! Once the Triamyxa blows this gas near your enemies, they will be frozen for a while, trust me! to do this, he must consume crystal!
- A flaming gas, more precisely a breath of fire! which, when blown, will set your nearby enemies on fire and inflict a lot of damage on them! We can say that this creature is ALL FIRE ALL FLAMME! To do this, he must consume the red gem.
- A toxic breath, which will be very useful during your taming, whether aerial or terrestrial! and yes, you will have understood it! once blown, this gas will put a lot of torpor on your target, which will make your job easier! To do this, he must consume the green gem.
- And finally, an electric explosion! it is a breath, for my part, which will have been of great use to me! Because, as I said above, this gas will 100% regenerate your objects, whether electric or teak! For that, he must consume the blue gem!

This smart guy can also do a kind of dash, like the managarmr according to my observations, in FULL FLIGHT!!!
It can also cling to trees, like its cousin the rhyniognatha, and thus jump on players in order to knock them down to kill them!!!

Wild : It is very dangerous and appears only rarely! He mainly lives underground, in the underground, UNDER YOUR FEET!! if he sees you one day, it is better to be accompanied by your creatures, otherwise he will be happy to see you!

Here, phew! it will have been long! I agree with you! Thanks to all Ark Survivors for reading! it was a pleasure to have proposed this creature!
And especially thank you to GoldenOne for helping me !!

Happy voting everyone! chaochao!!!

1 reply to this server topic

L'idée est excellente mais le contexte est mauvais. Je m'explique: On vient d'avoir un insecte très fort dans le jeu et l'autre scarabée, le bastion beetle est assez controversé. En plus il est un peu tard pour poster une suggestion sur ce vote. Mais sinon j'adore l'idée, et pour moi il rentrerait plus sur valguero ou aberration que sur ragnarok.

The idea is excellent, but the context is wrong. Let me explain: we've just had a very strong insect in the game and the other beetle, the beetle bastion(Antarctotrechus Balli), is quite controversial. Plus it's a bit late to post a suggestion on this vote. But otherwise I love the idea, and for me it would fit more on valguero or aberration than on ragnarok.