Megacerops/brontotherium (the bulldozer, giga, andrewsarchus, trike mix)

nines

Suggestion

Image result for megacerops

The megacerops is a prehistoric rhino closely related to a horse surprisingly, which has been found by many palaeontologists over the years. It had a pair of blunt horns unlike our present day rhinos.

So why have another rhino in ark? Well the woolly rhino is well as the name suggests woolly so I think it would be nice to have a variety of non woolly and woolly rhinos and for right now the paracer is the only thing related to rhinos, like how ankylosaurs are related to stegosaurs, plus the game needs more mammals so I think this would be a great addition to ark.

Size: the megacerops was 2.5m tall and 4.6m long compered to the woolly rhinos size being 1.6  tall and 4m long

Megacerops

Sorry I could not find an accurate size comparison of the woolly rhino.

here is some pictures of the megacerops.

Image result for megacerops size

Image result for megacerops size

image.jpeg.b2497de2f02e93ea159cb7873a71ecba.jpeg

Brontotherium, Illustration - Stock Image - C027/4813 - Science Photo ...

Image result for brontotherium

Taming method: to tame the megacerops you must sneak up behind it and feed  it berries or superior, exceptional or extraordinary kibble then you have to ride it, hunt down and kill carnivorous creatures to gain trust (omnivores can work) and once you kill enough you have your very own megacerops.

Abilities: the megacerops has a wide variety of ability's which is listed here below.

(1)   a standard headbutt.

(2)   a charge dealing high damage to players and dinos.

(3)   when the megacerops uses this ability it tilts its head close to the ground and starts running wile it does it scoops up rocks from the ground with its large horns and after 10 seconds a small bolder is formed (the bolder begins to form when you start the ability) that weighs down the megacerops but can be launched dealing high damage to players,  dinos and structures, if you charge into a player, structure or dino the bolder will break and deal more damage than the standard charge (the larger the bolder the more damage it deals but the less range it has).

(4)   megacerops will slightly crouch while tilting its head to take further reduced damage to the head by 30%, making its total reduced damage 45% to the head when crouched.

(5)   megacerops will passively take reduced weight for metal, stone, obsidian, crystal, flint and rockets.

(6)   megacerops will passively take 15% reduced damage to the head from projectiles.

(7)   when lower than 20% Hp the megacerops goes on an adrenaline rush and gain red eyes similar to the gigas rage mode, which kicks the rider of and makes the megacerops take 20% reduced damage and deal 15% more damage. while active the megacerops will deal  damage to you, your tribe and your allies if you get to close to the attacks but it will focus on taking down anything that deals damage to it.

Farming: the megacerops is efficient at gathering wood, thatch, berries, fibber and fungal wood and is decant at gathering cactus sap, rare flower and rare mushroom.  

Saddle: the megacerops has a standard hide saddle as well as a metal saddle which has a rocket launcher attached to it.

I hope you like my submission :D.  

Edited by nines
glitch

1 reply to this server topic