Jeholopterus

Tahlavos17

Suggestion

Hello

I would like to suggest the Jeholopterus as a secondary winged back tame similar to the Sinomacrops for players to tame within the caves of any map. It will tame the same way as the Sinomacrops, but will be viable for map Ragnarok, but this could also be expanded to the other maps once we get Ark Survival Ascended. I see this as an option for players to tame on all maps, with the same type of scare tactic as the Sinomacrops. This Creature was found in Eastern China, and was a heavy insectivore so it would benefit to be on Ragnarok and would be found within the caves, but this creature can be rarely spotted flying around the beaches at dusk or dawn.

Jeholopterus.jfif

Edit: Now after doing a little bit of research there could also be the option for the Jeholopterus to be tamed with raw fish, and raw prime fish as well as the Chitin.

Jeholo.png

Edited by Tahlavos17
Picture update since the previous picture didn't show up of what the creature looks like

1 reply to this server topic

Update: Now Realizing that I haven't put much info into this, maybe when taming one the others in the surrounding areas could flock towards the player to get some attention too. When in a large pack these creatures could aid the player by killing off most of the insects within the game and instead of chitin the player could gain Organic Polymer from the Jeholopterus making the creature viable early on for most players. I see the option for this creature being able to turn Chitin into Organic Polymer and could be used like the Icthyornis to catch fish for the player but not over shadow the the Icthyornis by only being able to only get raw fish with the slight chance of getting raw prime fish.