Sinosauropteryx (petshoulder)

Jyvaine

Suggestion

Sinosauropteryx is a small dino that is used as petshoulder and pack hunting.

(note: i'm from europe and i don't speaky commonly english very good so please be indulgent with my whirting, i try my best)

Use: can detect any kind of ressources, ennemies, chosen wild dinos species or dangerous dinos, it can also help you follow the path of a teamate or a deadly ennemy player (you just need it to detect them once from a medium distance and it memorise their smell like a police dog), it will also help you find your lost dinos.

Tamming: Passive tamming only, give them chitine from insects.

Reproduction: they make twins or triplets almost all the time.

Food: They feed on meat and berries, but you can give them chitine also.

Sounds: They make cute little bird like sounds. Theses sounds are all differents for each purpose. Detecting a dangerous dino will be a different sound for if the player is a teamate, a unknow or a player that your team is in war with. Another sound again for detecting the ressources you asked it to detect for you. Theses sounds are small, light, so you're not getting detected by a player because of it.

How work the IA:

Wile targeting ressources  or players, there is two options:

1. You put it on your shoulder and it point it's head in the direction of the nearest ressource (without caves if you're on land, and without land if you're in a cave), you'll just  have to watch out for his head's direction while searching for the ressource. This way you can stay free roaming werever you whant and ride a flyer for exemple.
  2. You let it walk, just follow you Sino, it will stay near you, will led you to the ressource you seek, will wait for you if you're not fast enought, and will follow you back, protesting, if you go in the wrong direction, it's very sweet and interractive.

While you search for a ressource, the Sinosauropteryx stay alert to potential predators and will make sure to let you know with a small sound (that can't be detected if enemy is not very close), you can also put you Sino in "silent mod" (and it will be said "Enemie detected near" and the enemie's type (player or wild agressives dinos).

They can attack of course, they'll target faces and eyes for better damage. They are particulary usefull against meganeuras, hornets and ants by killing them in one go and  automatically, if set to auto attack (different from agressive because selective for small insects).

If you go on caves, take you sino pack with you, they'll follow you without dispersing and forme a protective circle around you wenever you stop (without bloquing your way and without jumping from edge) and will attack any meganeura that come too close from you ( they'll stay in a circle that you can choose the size of, around you, this circle is also used when it lead you to a ressource).

Of couse you can disable this fonction if you wish so.

Important point: each of them can carry one single artifact per Sino. Usefull isn't it ?

Please let me know what you didn't understood, what you think could be more usefull or what doesn't look usefull to your experience in game.

sinosauropteryx.png

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet