Suggestion

Common name: Eocarcharia

Species nameEocarcharia dinops

Time: Early Cretaceous

Diet: Carnivore

Temperament: Aggressive

Eocarcharia_dinops_web.png.d9d58e13e51536cfd8983f542e7e8720.png

Wild:
It's unknown if Eocarcharia hunted alone or in packs. Judging by its size (6-8m length) and fact that he is a Carcharodontosauridae there is a possbility they hunted in packs. Similar to Allosauruses, the Eocarcharias could wander in group of 3 members hunting small sauropods and hadrosaurs. Eocarcharias' fossils were found on Sahara, so they'd live on deserted areas of the map(s). Their bites would apply bleeding to their preys. Encyclopedia says Sarcosuchus might have been his potential enemy, so that could hint something? Bonus damage against crocodiles or something lol (no)

Taming:
Honestly, I am not sure. Most of lately added creatures have their own unique taming method. Maybe let's stay with knocking them out? Especially if they hunted in packs. Cannot think of something better at the moment uhh unless riding on them like on Equus (good luck)

Domesticated:
I swear I am trying to figure something out so it does not look like smaller Allosaurus copy...... Let's try to make them more mobile and fierce :D
I wanna make them pack hunters as well but with small buffs so they are actually useful haha

Abilities (While standing):
LMB - Bite.
RMB - Mega-Bite: The longer you hold button the more damage it does/the longer bleeding lasts. Applies bleeding.
C - Roar: Would buff Damage of all Eocarcharias in pack. (Self included) (To do big damage)

Abilities (While running):
RMB - Lunge. Would perform a dash towards target enemy and apply the Mega-Bite. Maybe additionally slowing the target?  I chose Lunge because they COULD NOT jump.
C - Roar: Would buff Speed of all Eocarcharias in pack. (Self included) (To chase down the enemy)

Eocarcharia could also increase it's running speed overtime and drift like Andrewsarchus. Army of Eocarcharias racing for kills!

Additionally reduced weight for meat and hide (so they can hunt and hunt)
(It's really hard to create a new mechanic for me because it's either already used or too complicated to program smh)

It's one of my favorite less known dinosaurs. I'd love to see it getting some love from people. We do not have too much information on this dinosaur, but I managed to find something on various wikis. Also the name sounds cool B) I had fun making this one - my first submission! Enjoy ^^

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet