Proteus anguinus aka Olm

Martini1706

Suggestion

Olm -image.jpeg.480a34dce22c9936e634e5a21cbecc57.jpeg

My idea for a new creature submission is the Olm
i know we have diplocaulus and adding something that kinda looks like a mix of that and eels would be strange, but ark being ark this creature would be a litlle different from the real life counter part being more akin to the the creature from arcane, having a good all-terrain creature but faring better in deep sea enviroment
So this animal known as olm is relatively similar to an axolots,this cave salamander is most notable for its adaptations to a life of complete darkness in its underground habitat.

The olm's eyes are undeveloped, leaving it blind, while its other senses, particularly those of smell and hearing, are acutely developed. It also lacks any pigmentation in its skin. It has three toes on its forelimbs, but only two toes on its hind feet. It exhibits neoteny, retaining larval characteristics like external gills into adulthood,like some American amphibians, the axolotl and the mudpuppies

Olm also has exceptional regeneration capabilities – it is even able to regrow an amputated limb 

So trying to not stray away from this abilities, the ark olm would be the same size as a Rock Drake so it could be ridable and look cool as heck, it would have a similar ability to parasaurs, it would also be a good oxygen supplier underwater, would regen like carchar, would create some sort of mucus that slow or depletes stamina from enemies and have a bite that either creates torpidity slowly or poisons the target depending how the player toggles it

The breeding/eating patttern should be like a diplocaulus

I know this creature submission looks a litlle bland compare to others but i dont draw that well and its my first post in this community XD
If you think any changes can be made to the design or abillities, write in the comments, it would be great to create a creature most people tend to like and had a sugestion in the creation

P.s: Also sorry if my english sucks, not my main language

Edited by Martini1706
putting tags

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet