Atopodentatus:The Multiple Use Rifle, and Glob Shooter! DOSSIER UPDATE SOON!

TSReaper

Suggestion

IMG_0442.jpeg

IMG_0485.jpeg

Atopodentatus is a versatile mount with a unique niche, and will serve as a very unique critter. I must give credit to INDOMELEON since they inspired me to give the ability of shooting projectiles from atopodentatus mouth after I saw their concept art for it. Here is the initial concept art for atopodentatus.

ATopodentatus' niche and abilities
1. it will have 3 species, The one with the square bill like face(sb) and split upper jaw(suj)
2. Only creature that harvests the 3 seaweed types
3. Different playstyle for both subspecies
4. Available to tame at lvl 35-50, not decided which lvl exactly you can start taming them
5. Creates resin with seaweed and atopo saliva, paired with sand and minerals can create bullets or globs respectively
SB:
1. multiple skull Joints, to make it look like a x shaped gun at will(switch modes) looks like indomeleons atopo dossier shooting mode
2. Chemical reaction from atopo saliva, different types of seaweed as well as bio toxin  that creates a special resin used to create the atopo bullets that sb shoots.
3. Seaweed(green, red, and blue seaweed)- normal atopo bullets, deal close to as much as longneck
4. Purpleweed(purple sea weed)- shoots splits resin to multiple sections, to shoot like a shotgun, deals shotgun type damage
5. Blackweed(blackish-green sea weed)- like normal bullets, but provides poison debuff to target, draining stamina, and draining small bits of health
6. Bio toxin- like normal bullets, but can apply a small amount of torpor, and can shut down generators and turrets, This also puts SB in a drugged state, making it jumpy and fast, cnidaria are the only live animal that they eat(hint at taming)
7. Imune to cnidaria bio toxin
8. More pvp based
9. Slightly larger

SUJ:
1. Has a split upper jaw, making it more suited for eating floating seaweed, it also eats small fish. this also makes it able to create globs of 
2. Chemical reaction from atopo saliva, using different types of seaweed that creates a special resin, used in narco globs
3. Seaweed- used to create normal globs, sticky,like rhynio resin good for trapping small sized creatures
4. Purpleweed- used to rapid fire 3 globs, applies 1.5x damage than normal glob+2x trap power
5. Blackweed- applies large amounts of torpor per glob

SB: 
Common Name: Atopodentatus

Species: Atopodentatus SB

Temperment: Passive, flee when provoked unless in groups

Time: Mid Triassic

Diet: Herbivore unless knideria nearby

WILD:

Atopodentatus SB can usually be found basking on rocks or grazing in the shallow seas of Ragnarok. These creatures seem to be able to distort their jaw structure to use it as a gun, using bullets put of a unique resin like substance. A Notable feature of Atopodentatus, is that they seem to trigger a frenzy after they see knideria in their proximity, and after gourging pn bio toxin, will enter a drugged state(like being drunk), in this state they will be vicious when provoked. They also look like the goofiest creatures on The Ark with their angry and cartoony looking faces.

DOMESTICATED: 

Atopodentatus are pretty hard to tame, In which you will have to feed it bio toxin to make it groggy, then you will have to feed it seaweed(only way to get it without an atopodentatus is with a sickle, this is much slower). The atopodentatus are fast creatures especially in water, being able to traverse like a fish even though they aren’t fish. You will also be able to Utilize their unique ability to become a living turret gun, whith a unique resin-like substance created with atopodentatus’ saliva aswell as different types of seaweed and some salt from the water to create special bullets. These bullets’ affects vary on which seaweed type is used

There Is Much more to cover, however this will be posted at a later date, also i dont have a full concept art or dossiers(yes there will be 2) right now, but sooner or later they will be posted. Anyways, I do have some WIP concepts and a sticker to show. In conclusion, My main goal is to bring a unique, special and mostly FUN creature to the huge roster for Ragnarok. I hope that you like the concept and GOOD LUCK!!!
I am also taking ability suggestions, If a suggestion is good I will add it to the Submission and credit the person who suggested it.

Edited by TSReaper
to add more to the submission
  • Like 1

2 replies to this server topic