Medusaceratops lokii: The tricky ceratopsian

ThePrimeWithin7

Suggestion

I think for a mythology-based map, this creature is very much an obvious candidate for this vote. Plus, we haven’t gotten a proper ceratopsian in a longggg time. So, here’s my suggestion. 
33EB9C22-48B6-4D22-B0C0-3FFF74122585.jpeg.49eec427f9f70e368ff94579aeb52448.jpeg

Medusaceratops’ namesake is the Greek gorgon that can turn people to stone. So how about we make it so Medusaceratops can secrete a pheromone, kind of like the pachyrhinosaurus, but after a long time exposure, it turns you to stone. If a creature is exposed to little amounts of this chemical, it would just cause a simple stun or slow effect for a short duration, but the longer that it is exposed, the more it begins to be enveloped by its rocky tomb. This could create a cool, but morbid way to get some creature-statues that players could pull around with the Medusaceratops saddle, which could have a cart or something attached, and create a unique way for players to decorate or intimidate. 

If this idea seems too overpowered, we could look at Medusaceratops’ other namesake, Loki. This Norse god is known as the trickster god, so Medusaceratops could possibly have some illusions it could bestow upon players via these chemicals. Perhaps it could trick players or other creatures into thinking they’re just another trike, or something more fearsome. Some other trick based suggestions would be awesome if anyone has some. DD9CECB8-C94D-4D20-AE5D-CD8B981DB93D.jpeg.208fd3feec4bea585751aeb779fdc331.jpeg

Either way, I think this Cretaceous cousin to the Triceratops would be a perfect fit for the Ragnarok map. 

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet