Magyarosaurus, the changer of the farming system

Seurat

Suggestion

Wild:

For a long time, I wasn't sure how this little sauropod survives in this harsh environment. I assumed that it follows the same strategy as a dodo, meaning it always breeds. But recently I found out that despite it's small size, the magyarosaurus' hide is really thick and the animal itself is suprisingly strong, and because of tihs, it can knock over even larger carnivores by kicking them. 

Tamed:

Some tribes found a way of making use of the strenght of this little sauropod. The strong  legs of the magyarosaurus made it an excellent animal to pull heavy things. By connectig a plow to the saddle of the animal, it can make large fields which can be used to grow crops without the need of greenhouses. 

Utility:

As said in the dossier and the title, the magyarosaurus would create a completly new, and easier farming method in the upcoming game. It would work in a way where you would be able to mark a flat area while riding the creature, and then you would be able to plow up the marked territory. You would be able to grow crops without the need to water or fertelize them (fertelizing would make them grow faster but it wouldn't be necessary). You would need more crops to cook from the ones grown this way, but you would be able to store them for a longer time. The plants grown this way would give less crop, making greenhouses still worthy, while adding a new, more fun way of farming, which would also help roleplayers, and the ones who don't like building greenhouses and then having to constantly worry about water and fertilizer for their plants.

7iQZYEIJtMCUEW6Ps.jpeg

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived