The Strange But Majestic Prolibytherium, The Giant Antilope.

NovaxBright

Suggestion

Species : Prolibytherium magnieri
Time : Lower Miocene

Diet : Nectarivore

Temperament : Neutral (Male), Passive Run (Female)

1391551300_DossierProlibytherium.jpg.f27d97f0816103efe01de887da100e89.jpg

A Depiction of the Prolibytherium

Prolibytherium by WillemSvdMerwe on DeviantArt | Prehistoric animals,  Extinct animals, Ancient animals

My idea to tame them, The mechanics would be similar to taming a dinopithecus, except its the inverse as you would need the in a group. As its said earlier on, those a nectarivore

(In a desert I know, but hear me out.) so you would need to feed the rare-flowers, wich would be kinda dangerous sees in there ability afterward. so i would put that they prefer rare-flowers wich would still make them enter their beserk mode, but i would add another kind of flowers that would could be grown or found at the same place as rare-flowers. this flowers would be less efficient but would make the taming more safe for everyone, as i see drama already happening. THey would obviously eat it in passive.

Early and end Game : so those creature would be easy to tame early games, but there beserk mode can definitively make them better mid-game dino. But i want them to be also sometime use end-game so i would make them able to harvest oils and sap incredebly goods, and they coulds also boots the production of a oils-Pump. And another abilty below could also be very useful when hunting deathworm. 

As said in the dossier they would have a size similar to the equus

They could easily out run most creatures in the games, but they would slow down the more hurt they get to do more damage.prolibytherium – Nix Illustration

Ability Primary Male Male Primary attack could be use as a whip to move tamed dino around and pickup silk.

Ability Deathworm detection : Those antilope could be able to detect deathworm even before they are here, so it would also work with golem, reaper and any other creature that can dig. THis would be in the form of weird wave that would come from the direction of the creatures those would be blue naturally, but if the creature is an alpha, those would become red. Wich could be very useful for alpha basilisk and deathworm later on.

Ability Mega-Pack : Prolibytherium as a weird social life, wich could be used in game as they're could be an group alpha for a maximum of 10 Prolibytherium, but when multiple pack would be near one of the other the higher level male would become (alpha king). Wich like normal alpha statues, upgrade the defense stats of the creature. Except Alpha King Prolibytherium Are insanely stronger than the normal alpha prolibytherium. As this statues would give him 50% damage reduction, 15% more damage and 10% more movement speed. This statue would also affect every member of the super-Pack as they would benefit of a 15%-25% damage reduction. I think it would be very cool to have somekind of better way to see who is the alpha-king of the group, like an golden-redish texture on the horns.

Ability SandDispersion : This ability would be very simple, as the concept of this is to project a tiny sandstorm in the direction you're facing this would of course have a coulddown and would be balanced to do almost nothing to bigger creature. this would also had a little bit of sand in the inventory of every enemy tames or players hitted by the attack.

Ability Clay Production : Also a simple quality of life abilty, as prolibytherium would be capable of making the double of clay when crafted in it inventory, the craft would not be sped up or nothing, just 2x on the clay production that he would make automaticly in its inventory when the two material meets.

Ability Flowers-Rage : This ability is way more complex than the 2 previous ability, as when a prolibytherium would have rare-Flowers in its inventory, if you pressed a key like C or ControlLeft. He would enter a mode called BeserkMode, This mode would change the texture of the horn and muscles, as yes hes muscle would become anormaly big, a bit like the ferox but less-Visible, because its still normal, this effect would greatly augment his damage, and speed. This Would also be even stronger if this ability is used on a Alpha-King Prolibytherium. This would have a duration of about 2 to 3 minute and would use quite alot of rare flowers, like 5 or 15 a shot and would have a couldown of 5 minutes, but would be abable to keep it in its form by feeding it more rare flowers.

Keybinds attack :

LeftClick : Normal attack (would inflict bleed if the creature is a female, and high knockback if its a male)

RigthClick : The Sand Dispertion attack (Like the description earlier on)

Key C : Would enter beserk mode using rare flowers.

Key Controlleft : Cosmetic roar. Or more like a noise.

Prolibytherium would finitively not be as strong as all the other dangerous creature in the games, but i would still love see to majestic but strange antilope run around the map of schorched earth, i think they could definitively add more to the atmosphere of this map. By the way thanks for reading this concept, see y'all laters.

Uppvoted this creature and comment if you liked this concept. Prolibytherium - Wikipedia

Thank You Y'all.

Dossier Prolibytherium.jpg

1 reply to this server topic

Archived