Warbat2020

Suggestion

Common nickname: Megalohyrax

Species: Megalohyrax eocaenus

Diet: Herbivore 

Temperament: Neutral/Aggressive

Megalohyrax,The giant "Rodent" like creature is a extinct Hyrax grouped herbivores mammals that went extinct 55 - 11 million years ago, despite they're appearance resembles a Rodent, they're much more related to elephants and manatees.

Wild:

In this scorched desert the Megalohyrax are usually social animals with pack consisting with many females and only 1 dominant male,while the females are very passive,the males are highly territorial and will attack anything including the player using their teeth away from their territory and the females, they're territory are easy to be notified with the horrendous smells coming from the dominant male, however outside of these social packs, you're able to commonly find a lone male, these males unlike the other one are neutral, meaning they will be passive until provoked, they're also form a symbiotic relationship with the nearby morellatops where if any of them were provoked,the others will help to remove the attacker,the Megalohyrax will also burrow underground once it's night time to avoid the cold and won't show up until the sun has risen 

Taming:

This will be a long one, There's something to note about taming the Megalohyrax,You can Not tame the dominant males inside the pack of females because they're too aggressive and won't accept food when knocked out,the males you can tame are the solitary ones, they are passive tames and aren't really that hard to tame, just give them cactus pad and sometimes snuggle them to tame them, they're also important to tame the females,now to tame the female you need to use your megalohyrax to kill the dominant megalohyrax in their pack, your megalohyrax has to be unriden to do so, you can help your megalohyrax to kill the dominant megalohyrax but your megalohyrax has to be the one who delivers the last killing blow, once the dominant megalohyrax is dead you can set your megalohyrax in mating process close to the females of the pack,once the mating process is done you will have each and every of the females in the pack,of course they will be in a gestation period and will give birth to babies that you can imprint or ignore just for them to die or kill them because the colors looks ugly or because you need experience

Tamed:

Once tamed,you won't need a saddle to ride them but you can get the saddle at level 23

Abilities:

They will have their normal bite attack and burrowing ability like the wild version and you will be able to burrow with the Megalohyrax when ridden, however you can also make the Megalohyrax to burrow a small hole in the sands that can act as a sleeping bag,with their slick foot they can also climb!, But only horizontally similar to the Thylacoleo, they also have some passive abilities, one of them is where if the Megalohyrax is in a hot place,they will be stronger and more resistant to damage from other creature,and when the map is in a heat wave,let's just say the Rodent like creature will go absolutely nuts, increasing their damage and resistance in an extreme rate and being immune to the yuty fear roar, with their saddle aswell you won't be affected by the heatwave at all,however when it's night time the Megalohyrax will automatically burrow and won't get out until the it's daytime again.

Unrelated stuff:

This is my first submission so i'am not really that kind of person who suddenly has the greatest ideas of all time, personally I know my submission will most likely won't win and I'm just  happy that I can join this submission to add a creature into imo probably the most underrated maps out there,and apparently I can send an image of the creature 🦣,oh well that's sucks but anyways there really isn't much I can say anymore so uh good luck to the other submission I like(especially the maip one)

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived