Alioramus the tenacious tyrannosaur

Motheater

Suggestion

This is my first ark creature submission and a bit of a rushed drawing so excuse the bad dossier and hand writing.

Alioramus (Alio for short) is surely one of the most vicious creatures I have encountered on the island and unlike most predators of the island the Alioramus hunts other carnivores almost exclusively but it will never turn down a tasty survivor in its territory. 

My dinosaur art I had to post on reddit because the file was too big

download.jpg.651f6341dac7d8240e43fb45474a792e.jpg

download.jpg.f9df1ebd71526f4ba1365b35bb6ba800.jpg

wild

the Alioramus is found on most parts of the island though having a preference for cold climates where it can find its favourite prey Yutyrannus. Alioramus are one of the few creatures immune to the Yutyrannus roar even though the beast is smaller the the Yuty and is even able to give its own unique screech which has been known to be so loud that it has scared off any would be predators.

taming

The Alioramus is a relatively easy to tame creature on the island with you having to hide near the creature and drop Yutyrannus lungs (or other meats and tributes less effectiveness) until it learns to trust you and then the Alio will follow you and you have to then search for and kill a Yutyrannus (or other carnivores for lower effectiveness) and once the Yutyrannus is killed the Alioramus must be hand fed its lungs then bravo you have tamed a Alioramus.

domesticated

Once the Alioramus is tamed it will become fiercely loyal to its master and there companions. its saddle is capable of holding a total of three people of which weaponry can be used on from. the Alio is also able to move incredibly quick for its size our speeding near every creature on the isle which has often led to hit and runs on the backs of Alioramus to settlements about the island. Its is also one of the only creatures of its size (between a Allo and a Yuty in size) to jump and pounce upon prey locking them in a position where they cannot escape. the screech of the Alioramus is able to  scare off any beast from battle except for its own kind the drawback to this is that it will often off other tames and allies alike though this fear that this creatures spreads empowers the beast making it faster, stronger and able to break through stone structures (it can only break wood and thatch normally).

If you have gotten this far I thank you for taking the time to read my little presentation and i hope you vote for the Alioramus Arks tenacious little tyrannosaur

links

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alioramus

https://dinopedia.fandom.com/wiki/Alioramus

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived