ZapPoto

Suggestion

Guanlong Wucaii is a species of dinosaur that lived at the end of the Jurassic period, approximately 156 million years ago, in Asia.
Its name means "Crown Dragon" due to the crest on its head, This was one of the first species of Tyrannosaurus.
From its hind legs you can see that it was a fairly fast and agile predator.

Well, now that you know this creature,Let's look at the suggestions I have for this creature:

Before we talk about its abilities, I would like to highlight a couple of basic things that I would like this creature to have (And sorry for my bad English):

Its base health is similar to that of a Sabertooth.
Little weight: it is a light and fast animal, it cannot carry so much weight.
His abilities use a lot of stamina.
It has a moderate base attack, but makes up for it with a 5 second duration bleed, which does not stack, but resets after each attack.
Is one of the fastest creatures on the island.

WILD:

This creature will appear in the wild in groups of 3, which, like Raptor or Deinonychus, will have an alpha that will be Guanlong of a higher level.
When Guanlong detects a player, two things can happen, first: that Guanlong is not in the player's field of vision, if so, it will imitate a random roar.
of the strongest creatures on the island such as Rex or Giga, in the case of being in the field of vision, Guanlong will begin to attack the player directly.

DOMESTICATION:

To tame a Guanlong, you must avoid detection by wearing a camouflage suit or eating Calien Soup, then you must separate it from its group, either
killing or distracting them, having him far enough away from his group, you need to feed him rotten meat, which will raise his unconsciousness until he falls asleep, after that
Just feed him meat until he's tamed.

DOMESTICATED:

He has a pack roar, when using it he gains 15% speed and 25% attack, it lasts about 100 seconds, but has a 30 second cooldown.

Guanlong can make high and low frequency sounds, he can even imitate animal sounds, the latter of which can be used to intimidate or annoy survivors.
with terrifying roars, or to specifically attract large creatures, such as Carcharodontosaurus or Yutyrannus, which will target Guanlong and start chasing him,
which is perfect for putting creatures in traps or making it possible for another player to shoot from the other side.

High and low frequency sounds can make a big difference in combat, as they will stun creatures (large or small) for a short period of time.
depending on the animal you want to stun, you must raise or lower the frequency of the sound, the bigger the animal, the less stun time it will have,
for example, a Giga would be stunned for 2.5-3 seconds, a Titanosaur might be stunned for 2 seconds, a Raptor for 9 seconds, and a Dodo for 15 seconds (I don't know why you would attack a dodo though), obviously this ability will have a cooldown (of 30 seconds), Guanlong can also buff his allies using his ability, giving them 30% more stamina for 12 seconds.

but then you may wonder:

What happens if you put many Guanlong's next to each other? During the cooldown, a player could get off one and onto another...

but the solution I came up with is the following:

if there are more than 3 Guanlong's in an area (I didn't think of a specific radius), and one uses its sound ability, the rest of the Guanlong's will be stunned for twice as long as the enemy creature was stunned,
if there are only 3 guanlongs in the area, and one is on cooldown, when you get on another and use its ability, it will stun the enemy for 25% less time, in addition to exhausting three times the stamina of the Guanlong used.

Here is his dossier, which I made for this creature :3!

(Sorry for my bad English...again)

guanlong.thumb.jpg.c372e45756bb887551d902764ad3abbc.jpg

1 reply to this server topic

Archived