Rhyniognatha The Sky Giga & Tuso / Flying-Water War Mount

DreadFrames

My favourite part of ark is breeding and mutating dinos, and while i love this dino and is probably my choice for number 1, the proposed breeding method seems so bad for breeding/mutating there may aswell be no breeding and just allow it to be cloned, not only is it hella inefficient (can't do it on a massive scale, currently breeding lightning wyverns and i have 240 females to one male) it also seems like you can't combine stats since the only things breeding is the female rhynio and a different dino? so if you find a wild one with 40 points in hp and one with 40 in melee, you can't combine them with the current breeding method?   

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As fascinating as it’s design and concept is, this creature is not only OP but completely unnecessary in current meta. I mean a creature that not only follows a similar niche to a Giga and Tuso, but can fly, and can grab and carry a wide variety of creatures just seems a bit over the top. Especially for a creature that we have little to no information in the fossil record. 

This was my first choice but after reading the potential fire weakness I voted for the supersized quetz. This would have been amazing but the thought of getting torched every time a wyvern sneezes near you isn’t great. Amazing design and I do hope the fire weakness isn’t a thing if it wins :) we love huge fliers! 

Archived