New Server need Players for tribe XBOX/ PC windows 10 version

brandonison

I just started a server which im looking to host a small tribe 5-20 people. it is an xbox server with pc crossplay for windows 10 version of ark, that means steam players cant play on it. The plan is to start on the island and beat each story map in order as a group. I prefer 16+ since i curse like a soldier. I will be testing the server settings out over the next week and would like to only start progression once we have at least 3 people. You dont need to commit huge amounts of time but please be able to help progress in some way, tames, grinding, breeding. I have a lot of experience and have no problem teaching people tips and tricks, so experience is not an issue....just dont go out and get all the dinos killed. I'll be able to play a lot and dont mind grinding most things out. Everyone will start fresh on this server, thats lvl 1, no mods, settings will be around the same as the singleplayer settings with some enhanced gathering, breeding, and day night cycle. hit me up on discord preferably brandon bison #9236

p.s. please have a microphone and discord, you dont need to use it all the time but id like it for boss fight coordination

• 2 weeks later...

Archived