Land Claim foundation piece

Macbrea

Suggestion

Reference, 

I am currently playing on Fjordor 163.  But I am pretty sure this is a common issue. You arrive on a newbie beach and try to build a fire because your freezing. "You cannot place that due to too close to enemy foundation or gate."  You look around... Every 50 feet for as far as you can see is a pillar with a ladder on it.  You run off the beach and see these pillars extend all the way to the side of a cliff.  You will need to be killed to respawn elsewhere on the map.  This isn't a very fun experience for players in general. 

Suggestion:

Add a foundation block type that is called Land Claim block. This will have the same controls on it as a Dino Leash for ranges and activation/deactivation.  The result would be you cannot build within the radius of an enemy land claim block.  You could give it requirements like required build stone foundation piece.  Also I would suggest a player is allowed to have 1 per 30 levels.  This would allow players to build anywhere, but if your don't have a land claim foundation build then either your structure can be damaged by other players or would decay in 24 hours. 

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived