pvp [PVP][Pc Server][Cross Play][1x Xp/Tame/Harvest][Fjordur]

Looking for a Fjordur PVP server just like official servers? Tired of logging back on to your base and tames being blown to bits and your character infected with the swamp fever? Look no further, this server has all its setting just like official Fjordur servers, smaller server size with a max of 16 players, but still all the fun, without having to worry about losing all your hard earned progress over night. All that is missing is you! PVP is still encouraged but it is all on an even playing field because all transfers are turned off, this means players can not transfer any characters, tames or items from other unofficial servers to this one. Although character uploads are still available if you put in a lot of time and want to take your character with you.   

I chose to pay for this server because I thought Fjordur was an amazingly beautiful map that I wanted to explore with the threats of PVP still available, because unfortunately we all know how official PVP servers are, you put the time and effort into building up your base and tames just to have them taken away from you by someone who transferred high level over powered tames to the server. So I decided to fund a server with all the settings an official server had but with the protection from over powered players ruining the fun. If you are interested please stop by. The more people we have the more fun it will be! 

I will keep the server up according to how many people play, if there is at least one person dedicated to playing I will keep it running so don't be afraid of losing progress due to server shut down. My intentions are to do some if not all the bosses so the server will be up for a couple months at least with just my own personal goals. Feel free to comment any questions or concerns I will try my best to get to them. Thanks for reading 🙂

Server name isPVP[1x Xp/Tame/Harvest][Fjordur] (Doesn't show up on ark server list, until you've made a character then it shows up on "My Survivors" list.)
Direct connect (copy link into your browser to join)-  steam://connect/31.214.233.124:16778 

Archived