Official Fjordur PlayStation and Xbox Small Tribes Servers

Vaugsy

Suggestion

I recently noticed in the Ark Official Discord that PC Small Tribes gained a couple more Fjordur servers. I wanted to suggest this same change for PlayStation and Xbox. There are tons of people who missed the Fjordur launch and started late but we’re/are unable to catch up to those tribes who started on launch. The servers are very full and all the cool spots are taken leaving those who missed the launch behind. Considering that this is the last map for Ark 1, it is also the VERY LAST time for new tribes to get established on Small Tribes Servers on an even playing field, without getting destroyed by the larger and older tribes from the main cluster. Fjordur is truly an amazing map and giving those people who missed launch a chance to give Small Tribes a go one last time would be truly a great final gift from Wildcard for Ark 1. 

5 replies to this server topic

I full on agree with this. I myself and my tribe missed the Fjordur wipe on PlayStation and I also know 2 other tribes that did as well and I’m sure there are more. I would like another chance to try it out to build up on smalls on a level field. It also would feel more fair for console to get this since pc got it too

Archived