pvp [Modded][PC][STEAM] Jurassic ArK:Reborn NEW!>Come Give The Server A Try Please:)

fbb1db39ef2cf0a6142e0560c8476f39.png.d409d2a2b5f0f7b2bcc2493f0b0f7fd8.png

Information Of What The Server Is About 
DO U LIKE JURASSIC PARK CAUSE IF U DO THIS IS THE SERVER FOR U!                   
Nah FR Tho Check Me Out 
Jurassic Ark Reborn Inspired By The Original Jurassic Ark Series
I Will Be Making Updates To The Server Overtime But For Now This Is What Enable For Now Recommend New Things In The Discord Server I will Be Asking What U Want To Add To the server or what map u wanna use i'm working on a shop system and i trying my hardest to get the server popular so i can start adding more slots and make cluster servers but for now we have only one it is modded tho there custom dragons soon custom drops and there are JURASSIC PARK CREATURES so be carefull they are not like ark creatures trust me i been on the server testing stuff i know they are bosses u can spawn in for element it just crazy like i said suggest more mods i could add for like a event and if people like it it can stay on the server and also if u see a banchees stay away from it they can be tame but yea u going to find out there pretty good tho 

ServerModsLink>steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2589557777&savesuccess=1 
DiscordServer Link>https://discord.gg/emrHJcJp7H
SteamConnect>steam://connect/66.70.176.78:7340

Max Dino Level>180

[6x]
Boosted Eggs Speed
Boosted Weight
Boosted Mating Speed
Night Time Ends Faster
Modded Creatures
[MODS]
 Structures Plus (S+)
 Awesome SpyGlass!
 Awesome Teleporters!
 Eco's Garden Decor
 Jurassic Park Expansion
 ARK Additions: The Collection!
 Additional Creatures 2: Wild Ark
 Ultra Stack
 ARK Additions: Domination Rex
 Tranq++
 Mini Industrial Forge 
 Nanny Plus
 Jurassic Ark
Small Dragons 2.0

[MAP]

Valhalla Redux

• AssassinsPerksTTV changed the title to [Modded][PC][STEAM] Jurassic ArK:Reborn NEW!
  • AssassinsPerksTTV changed the title to [Modded][PC][STEAM] Jurassic ArK:Reborn NEW!>Come Give The Server A Try Please:)
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived