Game Freeze, since Gen2

Hey guys, im running single player the island and my game freezes randomly. I already asked nitrado but they have no idea.

It doesnt matter which map I play I get the same error log / freeze over and over again, it started since the 3rd last update from gen2.

Im also running several mods, I might give more info the next day, im just wondering why in every line it says Gen2 and there is not a single mod name.

I already tried to use different mods/ less mods and also to repair with steam (3 times), it downloads all the time 3 files but game still doesnt work.

I did delete Gen2 but im still getting the same error message.

ark error log.png

Atm im using these 18 mods:

Chibi Loot Crates

Beacon Enhancer

Auto Engrams

HG Stacking Mod 2500-50

Awesome Spyglass

Saddle Slots

No UNtamables

No more Theft

Classic Flyers

Auto-Harvest Ankylo

Homing Pigeon

Dino Bars

Death Recovery Mod

Upgrade Station

Dino Colourizer

Aweseome Teleporters

Crystal Clear

Platforms Plus (Open Scource)

(Alpha Everthing, when they fix it)

• Magickevin08 changed the title to Game Freeze, since Gen2

I tried to use these start options

-novsync -high -nomansky -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -sm3 -d3d10

but it doesnt make any difference for now, beside the game looks worse, but still crashes.

As next step I will try to delete all .dll files verify them with steam and maybe get an extended .dll pack

And if this doesnt work I will complety wipe all my ark data (beside the mods) and re-install it again

I did delete most of the engine folder which were about 15k files and it works better now but my game still keeps crashing/ freezing, but this time only when I was at the beach, so it might have to do with sea stuff or creatures on the beach, maybe even smth else like a render error, bc too far stuff doesnt render properly, idk.

Archived