ISO new friends to play with on private server(s)

Bugtrot

Hey there everyone. It's been a while since i've played ARK, any of the DLCs or vanilla island, but I'd like to get back into it. The reason I stopped playing (been playing since before actual release) is because while friends would join me, they didn't stick around like I (pathetically) did for years. I love the dino/critter wrangling and building aspects and would really love to find a few people to play on a private PvE server with in a relaxing fashion; no tribe wars. Just peaceful breeding, building and adventuring. 

Anyone out there interested in the prospect of a server or few and playing together in such a way? I'm strictly PC based on steam and use discord, too.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to join an alliance like this, as I am not so much into fighting with other tribes etc. I like the farming, building, tending aspect. That being said, I have less than 1 week's experience, so I would love to join a happy clan and learn stuff. My timezone is +12UTC, yeah, southern hemisphere. I am a mature full time working adult, but enjoy meeting people online through gaming. I have been playing SOS for nearly a year, and have been in top roles as I am the diplomat and the puzzle solver, so I am not gaming inept either.

I am playing The Island, and am feeling quite good about my progress, just feeling a bit isolated and lonely. Not my happy place. Let me know if you have a warm friendly spot in your alliance that I could maybe help with.

Thank you in advance

ZD

Archived