pvp PURE ARK - Relaunched today! - Ragnarok PVP, 3x xp/hrvst, 2x tame, 8x maturation

mizugori

IS ANYONE ELSE LOOKING TO PLAY SOME REAL ARK LIKE IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS?!?

I simply can't find what I am looking for in a server nowadays - everything is boosted to crazy high levels, has a bunch of mods, and 'item shops'... so I decided to launch my own. We had some issues initially, then migrated to a much more powerful server and now performance is great and there are no remaining issues.

However, we discussed with the player base and everyone agreed a relaunch was in order. So we are starting fresh - all save files wiped, brand new start.

***Server finished detailed testing and just relaunched TODAY, please come check it out! You can get in from the very beginning!!!***

Server Name: Pure Ark - 3x - Ragnarok PVP w ORP, no mods!!!

IP and Port: 131.153.59.58:17015

Professional High-performance US-based Hosting (Datacenter is in Dallas, TX USA)

Ragnarok

PVP (With Offline Raid Protection turned on)

Player stat increases per level are very slightly increased

3x xp, 3x gather, 2x tame (light boosts to make the game a bit less grindy than official, but not so high as to ruin the challenge)

8x maturation (so raising babies, wyverns, etc. doesn't take a week- baby cuddle imprint timer is reduced so you can still get 100% imprint bonus!)

Stack sizes increased for many items (*this was achieved with settings code, not a mod)

Difficulty Level 6 (so the max level a regular wild dino can spawn in at is 180; tek dinos and wyverns can spawn in a little higher)

Leeds (the whales that attack rafts) are TURNED OFF

*Non-cheating admin*

NO MODS

NO "ITEM SHOP"

>>>> Discord: https://discord.gg/Vg4KPAqhA4 <<<<

Archived