Looking for a server and honestly I’m confused.

I’ve been playing single player for around 6 months or so and I play a lot an embarrassing amount to be honest.  

playing single player I’ve found to have one flaw besides the obvious of not having others but it’s setting it up so either it’s a challenge but it’s always either to easy on the low end or way to hard on the high end.  

Anyway not the reason for my post.   

I decided that I wanted to start playing online loving the game so much.   Well I’ve had a short very very short run on a couple official servers and the one massive glaring flaw that is not fixable is the whole map didn’t look like a wilderness that I woke up on but a futuristic dystopian mega city.  

so I guess I know what I’m looking for but there are no server descriptions so I have no way of knowing a server without making a character on each one.    A task I’m not prepared for.  Thus the reason for my post.  

simple as I can be what I’m looking for. 

PVE server

tribe size limitations max around 6 or so members to keep things from being these mega city’s and more manageable. 

no pillaring off areas so a tribe can have its own private half of an island it seems.  Have no clue what is possible but would be nice if each tribe or tribe member had something like the Dino leash to mark off there area but only one no blocking off half the map.  

Server complete wipes and I’m not sure on the time frame so nothing firm but around every 6 months and I know that one may be unpopular but it’s a firm deal for me.  In a nut shell this game is a builder game with dinos in my opinion.  I love building, building it up, tear it down, make it better (sometimes worse) hehe.   But to play on a map that has every square inch covered in something is not fun.  It would be like playing Minecraft with no place to build.  

even if it was a server rotation wiping and moving to a new map.   

Had this vision in my head of each player being allowed to take out one load whatever they wanted to take that they thought was the most important no second loads so your not starting from scratch just with a little leg up.   This part was just me thinking it would be neat not a clue if it would be possible just something I had thought of.  

Today I almost got to the point of starting a server but to be honest seems there are sooo many servers there has to be one out there that isn’t a permanent metropolis or a just started one that will end up being one.  

I have never been one that agrees with the attitude of “I have x amount of time INVESTED in a game map or whatever”.  The investment is in the building or having fun not the result, the result is the enjoyment.   

anyway sorry for being so long winded but if I find the right server I’ll probably spend the rest of my ark game play there making friends. 

not that it matters but I’m easy going play to make friends and have life long friends I’ve made been gaming online for 30 years now started when it was pay per minute. I’m a disabled vet that as my years gaming shows am a bit mature.   I’m in the USA in the eastern time zone and typically fire it up around 9 am get off around 4 pm and typically play again laying in bed from about 9pm till 3 am.   (Please don’t judge me 😜).  I can use discord haven’t on the play station but am familiar with it on the pc for years.  

if someone out there thinks they have a match for me or a possibility I would really appreciate it.  

Archived