pvp Clothing Optional- No map wipes, lite pvp, slight boost. Active community.

FauxWaffle

** Gen 2 releasing soon! Come level your character and unlock engrams on the main cluster to prepare for Gen 2 (naked transfers only) or you can hang out in discord and get ready to start on our new Small Tribes cluster. Coming with the release of Gen 2. **

(Week long rates event active so current rates are a bit higher than shown)

[Xbox/Windows] Clothing Optional Lite Pvp-
We are a slightly boosted cluster with a lite pvp environment, good server population and friendly community. No map wipes make it perfect for long term players. Lite pvp means no fully wiping a base and no offline raiding. It is admin enforced, not ORP so we can have alliances for events and boss fights and to prevent combat logging. Perfect for people that can't be on 24/7 and want a base waiting for them when they return. Of course the option to blow stuff up and shoot people in the face when the mood strikes is nice also. We have a variety of fun events with fun prizes including surprise popup events, carnival, gauntlet, sea battles, raid bases, obstacle courses, death matches and more! We have a public community center on each map.

*Two weeks white flag protection for new tribes and a starter pack with a few helpful items.*

Active community and discord.

Xbox windows crossplay (no steam/epic). Free to play on gamepass.

All Maps
Event map
Player built and defended raid bases!

No Pay to Win- donation packs are cosmetic and convenience items

Public Admin Logging On

All admin business conducted on a seperate account.

4x tame- 8x breed and mature
3x harvest and xp
6 man tribes 2 alliances
Stacking mods
150 max wild 190 drake/wyv
105 character
Slight item caps for pvp longevity
Custom White Drops (includes skins and starter armor/weapons)

Kick off your shoes, grab a drink and come say hi!

Select unofficial pc sessions and search cloth to find us. We are Clothing Optional Lite Pvp Cluster.
Dm me if the discord link is expired.
https://m.facebook.com/ClothingOptionalArkCluster/

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCEgjDYWhZ_JOUyifPH9Ka4g

https://discord.gg/WRupMs2

**Just added 2 prim+ orp maps!**

**Coming Soon! Small tribes Gen 2 map. 6 man tribes no alliances.**

20201006_224925.jpg

https://discord.gg/z4rQt64
Rates
- Taming/Breeding/Hatching 8x
- Gathering 4
- Experience 3x
- Stamina drain halved on tames
- Slight Boost to dino Weight/Melee/Health
- Baby food consumption reduced by 25%
- Minor boost to character leveling over. official rates
- 6 Player tribe limit
- Drop rate quality/contents doubled
- Turrets do 20% extra damage to tames
- Stack mods on most resources and consumables
- slightly longer days and nights
- 300 tame limit
- unlimited mind wipes
- 150 turret limit
- food water drain reduced by 30% on players
- Fuel usage is halved
- 2 hour imprints (tribe imprints enabled)
- spoiling timer doubled

Unless mentioned most likely official rates

We had an awesome opening event this weekend! Yo-HoHo and a Cannonball to the face was really fun and will definitely be a semi regular event. We had a great turnout and it was nice to see everybody. 

This weekend we will be doing a very rare Admin Run Boss Fight to help people unlock engrams. Head over to our discord to vote on when you can make it.

Open Till Weds poll for this Sunday's regularly schedule events. The choices are:

*Sheeple Chase*- This event is a mounted sheep race with lots of unexpected surprises between you and the finish line. Can you make it out alive to claim the prize? Only time will tell...

*Raiders Lost in Ark*- Have you ever wanted to be a treasure hunter? Diving into secret tunnels filled with deadly traps, poison's and hungry creatures. In pursuit of the golden treasure!! We might be able to help you then. Coming soon to a map near you The gauntlet of Doom!!!
Will you survive to claim your prize or will this crusade be your last?

Come check us out if you haven't already!

Hey, I hope @everyone is having a great weekend. The admin boss fight last night was awesome. Tomorrow's event is Sheeple Chase. This event is a mounted sheep race with lots of unexpected surprises between you and the finish line. Can you make it out alive to claim the prize? Only time will tell... It will be at 6pm PST on The Island map at Herby Island. Across from the community center. Grand prize will be some useful tek structures and a pair of max level sheep for your very own. Hope to see you all there! 

Good morning @everyone! Yet again we had another awesome event. It was great to see you all there. Congratulations to the winners of this weeks Sheeple Race! Make sure to head on over and vote for this weekends event! Voting closes Thursday.

*Raiders Lost in Ark*- Have you ever wanted to be a treasure hunter? Diving into secret tunnels filled with deadly traps, poison's and hungry creatures. In pursuit of the golden treasure!! We might be able to help you then. Coming soon to a map near you The gauntlet of Doom!!!
Will you survive to claim your prize or will this crusade be your last?

*Raid Base*- Got an itch you just can"t scratch? Pent up frustration because Ark? Nothing some rocket launchers and c4 can't fix! Come on out and blow some stuff up. We got the goods. That's right. I know you want them. Come on out and test your raiding skills to see if you can bust in and take them. This will be a bob tier raid base for the less advanced tribes featuring regular turrets, some plant x and a few surprises just for you.

• 2 weeks later...

*Raid Base*- Got an itch you just can"t scratch? Pent up frustration because Ark? Nothing some rocket launchers and c4 can't fix! Come on out and blow some stuff up. We got the goods. That's right. I know you want them. Come on out and test your raiding skills to see if you can bust in and take them. This will be a bob tier raid base for the less advanced tribes featuring regular turrets, some plant x and a few surprises just for you.

@everyone Hope everyone is having a good day so far. On Sunday we will be having our first raid base! It will be held on Valguero location to be announced. So get your soakers and explosives ready for Sunday to practice your raiding skills. It will be lower tier and have regular turrets, plant x and some other surprises. I recommend teaming up so get your alliances sorted.

@everyone So it's that time again! What event do you want for this weekend? Pick one and I'll see you at whichever gets the most votes!

Lego My Eggo- How good is your aim? Can you shoot fast and true? Time to test your skills. As the door opens a herd of colorful oviraptor pour out. Rush to find the colored oviraptor of your choice amongst the group. Just you and a pistol with limited ammo. Get your kill and drag it out to claim your prize off it's poor little corpse. Warning: Many oviraptors will be hurt in this event. Prizes include max level Wyvern and Drake eggs.

Yo-Ho-Ho and a Cannonball to the Face!- Just you, your raft and some cannonballs against the world! It is sink or be sunk! Who will come out on top? Come on out to the Valguero Community Center for an all out sea battle to the death! First Prize for most rafts sunk will be a max level Tusotuthis perfect for all your underwater adventures. 2nd and 3rd place prizes include other water tames. Arrr Matey's, come on out and join the fun ye scurvy dogs!

@everyone So it's that time again! What event do you want for this weekend? Pick one and I'll see you at whichever gets the most votes!

Lego My Eggo- How good is your aim? Can you shoot fast and true? Time to test your skills. As the door opens a herd of colorful oviraptor pour out. Rush to find the colored oviraptor of your choice amongst the group. Just you and a pistol with limited ammo. Get your kill and drag it out to claim your prize off it's poor little corpse. Warning: Many oviraptors will be hurt in this event. Prizes include max level Wyvern and Drake eggs.

Yo-Ho-Ho and a Cannonball to the Face!- Just you, your raft and some cannonballs against the world! It is sink or be sunk! Who will come out on top? Come on out to the Valguero Community Center for an all out sea battle to the death! First Prize for most rafts sunk will be a max level Tusotuthis perfect for all your underwater adventures. 2nd and 3rd place prizes include other water tames. Arrr Matey's, come on out and join the fun ye scurvy dogs!

Good morning peoples. I hope you all had an amazing weekend. Yesterday's event was fun. Long, but fun. So yay we had a great turnout! So great we capped the server out and some of you were unable to participate. I will be running it again Wed, time to be announced for people that have not already participated. If you are not participating and val is not your main map please watch the event stream instead of coming to watch. We wanna keep the spots open and have less load on the server. In the future if we continue to have such a good turnout for our main weekly event I think I will do both a weekend and midweek session so nobody misses out. Same rule you may only participate in one of them. @everyone

Time to vote for next weeks event! Got good ones this week. Head on over to discord to cast your vote!

"El Dodo Exsplodo"
Get ready to whip it out boys and girls. Hey, get your mind out of the gutter! Need an excuse to play with whips? Like blowing stuff up? Feel that dodo just has to die? This event is for you! You will each have a whip. A grenade will be put in play. You must make it to the dodo hole with people trying to whip it away. Explode the dodo. Explode it good. Dont worry. It's a bad dodo. He deserves it.

"My pvp is better than your pvp"
Come on out and show off your Pvpness! Just your classic deathmatch event. Kill or be killed winner takes all. Think you have what it takes to be the best? Pull up then and show us what you got!

• 2 weeks later...

So Crystal Isles! Yay! Few important things to know before it drops tonight. People love early game pvp so expect more than you are used to on other maps.

Crystal Isles will have 1 very important change from our normal rules. During the first week you guys will be allowed to fight for base spots. This means if you want a spot you may fully wipe it during a raid. Only and I repeat, only if you are going to build there. I will not be happy with anyone going around wiping bases just for fun. All other rules remain the same as the rest of the cluster.

So a few tips. Get away from the spawn zones asap. Especially the ones marked easy. Anyone looking for some pvp will go there hoping for some fun. Get away and tuck your base into a little hidden spot somewhere while you get on your feet. You will get killed by other players probably. Have fun with it. Dont cry and complain. Joke around, banter, try to get revenge etc. I've met some of my favorite people that way. That being said do not be a jerk! Kill somebody once or twice and leave them alone. Don't be following people around killing them repeatedly. Chasing away all the players makes for an empty boring cluster.

Please don't be toxic in game chat. Name calling, personal attacks etc aren't cool. Please let us know if somebody is being inappropriate. This will be a big help to us since we cannot monitor it all the time.

Oh and have fun!

So happy Monday! Great weekend events this time around. Popup Admin Boss Fight went awesome. I know those engrams will be helpful. I hope everyone who has gotten engrams on our admin run boss fights will pay it forward and take people when you guys start doing them. It is a really big help to solo/small tribes and newer players.
The raid base turned out totally awesome as well. Thank you again to Helios for offering up their old base and awesome loot for everyone to enjoy. You guys are the best.
Tonight I will be taking down the maps and while they are down I will open up item transfers out of Crystal Isles. It will remain naked only transfers into CI until it has been out for at least a month.

Please make sure you are in the same tribe on all maps and please add or dm an admin to add your tribe name to your discord nickname.

Tomorrow's event will be at 10am pst. Prizes will include good whip bp's and max lvl griffons. 

"El Dodo Exsplodo"
Get ready to whip it out boys and girls. Hey! Get your mind out of the gutter! Need an excuse to play with whips? Like blowing stuff up? Feel that dodo just has to die? This event is for you! You will each have a whip. A grenade will be put in play. You must make it to the dodo hole with people trying to whip the grenade away. Explode the dodo. Explode it good. Dont worry. It's a bad dodo. He deserves it.

The event today was awesome. I think that is one of my favorites. Don't forget tomorrow's special event at 4pm pst.

Zippy's Birthday Bash Event
Did you hate to share as a kid but just have to have all the other toys? This event is for you! Hold onto your flag. Those other kids dont deserve it. In fact they dont even deserve their own flag! Go take it from them and bring it home for the bacon.

@everyone
This weekends event is "A Hop Skip and a Punt" Kangaroo Football. We haven't had a chance to write th blurb but you get the idea. This event will be held in 2 sessions to give all our players in different parts of the world a chance. Thank you to @GoldenIrishRose for volunteering to run the overnight event. 
1st session will be at 1am Cst/4pm Aest and the 2nd session will be 3pm Cst/8pm Gmt Sunday.

Hey @everyone, hope you are having a good week so far. Something came up so I'll be doing restart tomorrow night instead of tonight. Time to vote on this weeks events! Also lot of new ppls this week, make sure you are nice to my bobs.
Head on over to #🤔server-polls🤔  and cast your vote!

Maze Runner
Ever watch Maze Runner the Movie? Well, get ready to live it. We now have a fully functioning maze on our event map ready to explore. But this isn’t just for fun. It’s dangerous, difficult, and even scary. Only the bravest will survive and get out alive. It’s a free for all labyrinth and death is almost guaranteed. Come on down and test your skills.

Ye Olde Joust
Do you like lances? knocking opponents on their backside? And ...bigfoot?!?
That’s right! A troop of Gigatopithecus have taken over the festival and are eager to help knock some Sires and Ladies off their high horses. Ride on their shoulders at high speeds and dismount your rival. Let’s get medieval! 

Raid base starts tomorrow morning. 9am Pst/ 12am est / 4pm gmt.
It is on our event map. You will need to make a new character there. It will be auto leveled and engrams unlocked so you can jump right into pvp. Fob and base are all pre made with all dino's etc. Prizes are coupons scattered around the raid base and inside it. Redeemable on your main map. Prizes will include bullets, max lvl dinos (phoenix will be one) assorted saddle, armor and weapons and bps etc. 

Attackers will all be in 1 tribe defenders in another. If you wish to counter raid you must start naked and may not join attacker tribe just to take items for counter raiding. 

These events usually last all day so plenty of time to hop on and get your pvp fix. 

When you find a coupon immediately take a picture of it to redeem later.

In pvp tempers can get going so remember not to be jerks ppl it is just for fun. Banter is just fine of course just dont get personal with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@everyone Congrats to the 2 winners of today's events and thank you everyone that came. That was so cool. @Rose (Moonlit Black Cats)🌹  built that event. We will be running it again tomorrow at 10:30 am MST. Winners of each round get a max level bloodstalker and everyone else will get a glowtail. 

We are doing a raid base on the main cluster, crystal isles map starting Sat morning and going until it is cracked. It is a tek tier raid base and will have lots of awesome loot inside and some fat kits to be gotten.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@everyone
I hope you all had a good weekend. I am certainly enjoying the break from weekend events. I believe the new raid base that sojo is building may be ready for next weekend. 

I put up a new poll to get opinions on Gen 2 rules. I will prob do another poll or 2 over the coming days. 

So far most rules will be the same with the exception of a few. We will allow online only base wiping for spots for a period of time to be decided. You may only do this if you build your main base there. If I catch people wiping and not staying  and building a main base I wont be happy and you all know that isnt good. To get around people claiming spots with a shack then just not logging back on there will be some additional things. After the tribe doesnt log in for a period of time to be decided you will be required to show proof but will be able to take the spot whether they are online or not. Discussion and suggestions welcomed in the discussion channel. 

Lots of new members so make sure you guys are being kind to my new Bob's. From what I have seen in the logs people have been great helping them out and answering questions. You guys are awesome, keep it up. 

With new people as you know means new trolls. Get defenses up, close your doors, pincode everything etc. I enforce my rules but it is your responsibility not to be an easy target and cause me more work. 

Pickup weekend next weekend. I will also run auto destroy at the same time so be very sure to render in all your bases and outposts on all maps before then. 

I'll do a quick map restart/dino wipe in the morning at 8:15am pst.

• FauxWaffle changed the title to Clothing Optional- No map wipes, lite pvp, slight boost. Active community.

Hey @everyone, kind of a long one today. So it looks like Gen 2 will be on schedule for Wed. So few details about that. I am going to put up a poll to get a better idea of the map size I will need. Please only answer if you will for sure be playing on the Gen 2 map. 

Thank you all for your patience while I took a bit of a step back on admin stuff and sorry about the longer than usual wait times. Thank you to my team for all your help. It was much needed as I am feeling quite burnt out. We will be continuing events 2 weeks to a month after Gen 2 release since I am sure we will all be racing to get set up on the new map. 

All rules will remain the same on the new map with the exception of 2. Rules will be enforced without much leeway while we sort out the trolls. 

Full base wiping will be allowed for the first week only if you build your main base in that spot. Raid must be started while the tribe is online with one exception. If the base has not been rendered in 48 hours you may wipe it offline. You must have proof of timers showing they have not been online for 48 hours. The burden of proof is on the attackers. This is to prevent tribes smacking down a 1x1 and not logging back in. 

Structure Timers
Thatch 4 days
Wood/Adobe/Electrical 8 days
Stone 12 days
Metal 16 days
Tek 20 days 

People will always see the timers start at for example metal will 15:23:59:59. 

Now for those of you that have not been around for a new map release and those newer to pvp heads up pvp is going to happen. It is part if the fun of new maps. Don't take it personal it's just how it goes. Don't build or hang out in heavily traveled areas if you don't want to have to defend yourself and your base. So have fun with the pvp, kill each other good but at the same time dont be assholes about it and harass the same person. Kill them a time or 3 and move on. 

I don't know about you guys but I can't wait.

So today is the day. I am guessing it will be pretty late this afternoon/early evening if not tonight. No when they drop updates they close the maps with 0 notice and there is usually a small rollback so as the time gets closer please limit transfers between naps to prevent character loss.

A lot of returning players have logged in to missing characters. I think a patch somehow deleted inactive characters along the way somewhere. If this happened to you please submit a ticket and we will get you sorted out. Please be patient with wait times, as you can imagine the ticket volume will pick up quite a bit and there are only 2 of us admins.

Few additional details on Gen 2. I went ahead and decided on 2 medium maps to start with rather than 1 large one. Performance on 100 slot maps is ass and being a no wipe cluster the additional base spots of 2 maps is a big plus. The size of the maps can be raised right away if we need to so dont worry if you see them start to fill up. I started at 32 on each till we have more of an idea what pop will really be. As I said though we have funds put aside to raise them asap if needed.

No donation packs, white flags or starters will be redeemable on Gen 2 for 1 month. This is to give everyone an even start and the full bob experience. This will be the last expansion (official, I know more free maps will prob release) so I want to make the most of it.

Now I've seen talk of trying to transfer pregnant with reapers. I want to make very clear this will not be tolerated. If I see anyone in the logs doing this, yes it will 100% show up, I will redgun the reaper, your base and most likely ban you for wasting my time. I will be very low tolerance on any rule breaking and 0 on any cheating. I want to be very clear on that. This will be a very busy time for me and I do not have time to play games so please just have fun and stay within rules.

There will be trolls that wander in. Please submit tickets with as much info as you can if you get offlined, see them trolling chat etc. Gamertags especially are helpful along with character names and tribes.

Read the announcment a few above this one for more details on Gen 2 and my rules regarding it.

Archived