Serious server issues on official Xbox 1083 valguero

TheWraithedOne

So as the title says... We have had a massive influx of new players on this server and for some odd reason for the past 4 days it's been constantly hit with pings between 145-280 with many crashes and rollbacks. Have put an outage form through and I know that there is other people on other servers experaincing probably the same thing. It's gotten to the point of where I think it's more than just a ddos issue and really wish WC would do something about people duping.

On 7/9/2020 at 3:41 PM, TheWraithedOne said:

So as the title says... We have had a massive influx of new players on this server and for some odd reason for the past 4 days it's been constantly hit with pings between 145-280 with many crashes and rollbacks. Have put an outage form through and I know that there is other people on other servers experaincing probably the same thing. It's gotten to the point of where I think it's more than just a ddos issue and really wish WC would do something about people duping.

+1

I tried to transfer off back to genesis as my tribemate was wating for structures on Genesis and my character is now gone due to this issue, constantly high ping, server crashes, high ping, transfers locked, were open again as i went to genesis with tribemate and then as i transfered back it happened again and now my character is gone, 1083 pve Valg has serious issues and i hooe i can get my character back

Xbox Offical Valguero 1083 server vanished.

So for the past week Val1083 has been crashing having high ping and rolling back. It's been unplayable and has been reported by quite a few of us on the server. If there was any information we could get on this apart from being kept in the dark it would be great as all the tickets from GM's have been that customer support cannot help with this. I have put in an outage form but haven't had any response. I really enjoy playing this game but I think that the amount of support we the player base get is non-existent.

Archived