Max tame limit reached (we haven’t it’s an issue)

Max tame limit reached (we haven’t it’s an issue)

Need advice, I have my own sever and there’s two of us on it and we have less than 100 dinos, no platforms and no boats.

it says we reached max tamed creatures on the ark and we have had way more dinos in the past and not had this issue.

can anyone advise? It’s a nitrado server. I don’t have expert mode enabled and in the general settings max dinos is set to 2000... which we have nowhere near that amount .

Anyone help? Nitrado are slow to reply as always 

We just discovered a LOAD of unclaimed dinos clustering together and breeding and swarming in the wild next to the redwood and volcano on the solans map. 

this is the issue. Our frame rate dropped so bad clearing them.

we had an unclaimed dino that we admincheat destroytribedinos and now it’s working.

so are the „wild“ unclaimed dinos coming back for you and overloading the server again after the unclaimed dino wipe?

3 hours ago, PyroViking90 said:

I think we might be having the same issue on our cluster to. Except its saying server tame limit reached for us on one of our maps doing an unclaimed dino wipe seems to fix it temporarily.

This is our issue too (see my last post) does this mean even though you destroy them they come back again? We just found them and wiped them and hoped this would fix it. 

we don’t understand where they come from as they were so far away from our house but is is things we’ve been breeding like raptors, iguanadons and like 2 daeodons (which don’t even mature on our rates if unclaimed) and we hatch eggs in a building so it’s not like they escaped and why can unclaimed dinos breed!?

15 hours ago, AnnabelTamara said:

This is our issue too (see my last post) does this mean even though you destroy them they come back again? We just found them and wiped them and hoped this would fix it. 

we don’t understand where they come from as they were so far away from our house but is is things we’ve been breeding like raptors, iguanadons and like 2 daeodons (which don’t even mature on our rates if unclaimed) and we hatch eggs in a building so it’s not like they escaped and why can unclaimed dinos breed!?

Yes it keeps coming back at least once a day for us and we searched couldn't find any mass breeds of unclaimed dinos. It happened on the island for us. The code only fixes it for a little while.

Archived