pve [Unofficial PC] PS4 PVE Fresh Server Boosted Perfectly

FlamesYue

[Unofficial PC] PS4 Fresh Server Boosted Perfectly

Hello there guys Flames here, I have started a boosted server that I wish to populate Norvrandt PVE Boosted, right now there are only max of 10 players on the server at a time, if you wish to donate to expand the player count or to help upkeep of the server dm me and I’ll tell you how.

The first map of the month is Ragnarok, some things are left vanilla but resource harvesting, Dino taming, egg laying, incubating, are all boosted just enough to allow perfect tames/imprints. 

Weight multiplier is set to 50 so you don’t easily get encumbered, stamina regens while flying and running, exp is boosted slightly to prevent instant max levels, wilds cannot damage structures you have built and take damage from spike walls. 

I plan to host regular server events that provide awesome in game rewards, and will be a lot of fun for everyone. I am currently the only admin and will not be using the admin commands unless absolutely necessary (I want to have fun too). Currently the server is empty and awaiting people to populate it, I will fine tune the server as needed as I get feedback and such from players and will work towards making it a awesome server for everyone. 

So let’s have some fun, let’s get into the game and take us some Dino’s!!! For more information or any questions DM me on discord Flames_Yue#9633 or on twitter @Flames_Yue or PSN Flames_Yue. discord server coming soon it’s currently being built. 

I hope to get some inquiries about the server and maybe some interest. Let’s all have fun guys tell your friends and let’s grow a community. 

Any questions feel free to ask!

Archived