max player add max player slider setting for non-dedicated servers

Ejderiya619

Suggestion

ADD MAX PLAYER SLIDER SETTING FOR NON-DEDICATED SERVERS

Dear Developers,

Me and my 3 friends start playing Steam: ARK non-dedicated in geforcenow. We loved this game and wants to play a lot more than usual but after this, new friends wants to join our ARK. But there is a huge problem with it. We learn Ark using max player setting: 4  as default and it can changable only in game files. This is shocked us and we realize this game hasnt a slider for it. There is a slider for a Titanosaurus's food but however there is no slider for max player. This is so annoying because i am the host who run server using geforcenow and i cant access the game files so i cant change the gameusersetting.ini for this problem too. Every basic multi or coop game has a maxplayer setting as a default and first option who can change it before hosting a any game. ARK is great and beatifull game but it needs to erase these little basic problems. Any player in any game they should not to access game files and changes some variables to play "normal". Please hear me! (And who has the same problem and doesnt find a solution) . Have a nice and healthy days!

-Ejderiya619

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived