New Game World - The Zoo

Ussula76

Suggestion

New Game World - The Zoo

there are now several game worlds, both official and official mods. there are many dinos now as well. more than enough to fill a zoo. i suggest a new game world expansion - the zoo (or whatever more awesome name you give it). in this world, building will focus on paved paths, metal cages and dino habitats as well as objects to decorate the habitats with, such as rocks trees plants etc, and some objects for the dinos to interact with so they arent just standing there. this will also require a roam/natural behavior ai pack for the dinos that is a bit more immersive that walk, turn, eat, poop, attack. but i think this has great potential for those who would like to combine a building/survival game with a zoo tycoon type world.

im sure there is a legit way to tie it into your main game storyline too. i mean from what i have seen by playing the game (but not looking at story spoilers yet) i have a decent idea of what the overall story seems to be and i dont think it would be far fetched that whatever is engineering these survival testing areas would also keep a zoo of specimens.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived