PS4 Casual Server - Extinction - Casual Server - Boosted

BaldyBalboa

PS4 Casual Server looking for opponents. Boosted XP, taming speeds etc.

Server Name: Letdowns Vs The World

PVP

No Password

PS4

Map: Extinction

Introduction:

My friends and I consider ourselves casual gamers, we've been playing Ark for well over a year on own server on PVE. We've had a go on most of the maps, but started Extinction for the first time recently.

We've opened up our server to anyone and everyone now. I'm the admin and can assure you that there will be no funny business in regards to the admin commands. I want to have fun and cheating my way to a win isn't fun for me, so don't worry about any abuse of power.

Map Changed

Just changed the map to Extinction (11th May) So join quickly and be involved from the start!

Casual Gameplay:

My friends and I are a good group of guys who play as often as we can, mainly have a joke and laugh, without taking things too seriously. We affectionately call ourselves the "Letdowns" as all we do is make plans and then never see them through!

All stats have been tweaked to make the game more casual and relaxed. Quick nights, 10x XP Multipliers, 10x Item Stacks and 15x taming speed for example. 

All engrams are unlocked, including Tek items. Element is also craftable in Tek Replicators to help encourage everyone to get the boss battles done. It takes 100 Metal Ingots to make 1 Element. 

We've currently got 2 smaller tribes with us so far, but it would be great to have another tribe or 2 join us.

End Game Fun!

I've made Element craftable on Tek Replicators. It is 100 Metal Ingot for 1 Element. This should make the End Game a lot of fun and more accessible for everyone.

Also all Tek engrams are unlocked from all of the maps, so we have access to all of the fun toys available from the Ark universe!

We hope to see you join us!

Any questions please ask, we hope to see some of you join us.

My PSN is Baldy-Balboa, I'm happy for you to message me on PSN if you'd like.

Archived