rp XB 1 16yr old + Dedicated 24/7 Role Playing Server

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey I'm interested in joining my gamer tag is: Czeremcha   new to RP servers but I watch RP on twitch so I understand how fun RP can be. I will have a character ready and prepare to abide by the rules, willing to dedicate myself and character to this server sounds fun and interesting. Hope to hear from you! Sorry I didn't reply before I was having rough time after getting wiped on officials hope you give me another chance I'm ready now

Hi, I believe I had a brief email exchange over some of the details of the server. My gt is MasterHolister, and I am excited to try an rp server.

I play on Twitch, and I have a young Youtube channel. (MrHolister) I have a couple other people that might be interested in joining as well if it turns out to be a good fit.

Anyways, get back with me if I seem like a decent fit. I will roleplay as per rules probably as a solitary male trapper, and mainly facilitate trading among smaller groups for hard to get items, 

Still looking for a bunch of active fun and dedicated people for the server we do have a website and we do have a whitelist program to we don't deal with kiddy bs games so if your like that this isn't the server for you we do have a king for the north and south and you have to pick between the northern alliance or southern alliance and you don't have to be in Kings tribes on either side. You do how ever have to join your tribe into one of the alliance of north or south if your above Lat 50 your with northern if below Lat 50 south you may not be in south alliance and alliance with north same vice versa. If your a northern tribe and  adventured into the south you just became a pvp rp target for south alliances same vice versa. you may have your own tribes within one of the alliances and have disputes or Mimi wars and you have to join and stay with the northern or southern alliances upon which kingdom you pick.And also no we have enough admins so please don't ask to become one. But yes we are open ears for any add ins for the server or events that's would be fun and entertaining and enjoyable for the server.    

if you have any questions message me on xbox 1 GT - KillShotHick22

Thanks 

I would like to start out by stating by gamertag is RMMC Armada, I have played in the server for only 1 day, and I have indeed been permanantly banned for no valid reason. Last night I was roleplaying my character, and hollering, and they had a problem with it, but none of them spoke up. Today they have been lying and acting strange. The owner "union3467" had decided they ban me, although I was roleplaying my role they decided to not work it through, and they set me up to make me look bad in front of the whole tribe by placing items in my chest in my house and stating I stole from them, and this accusation was invalid, I was also dealt with in the most un-professional way possible, I was blocked and would not let me defend my rights. These people have good ideas and intentions but if they are this un-professional these ideas and intentions will be therfore worthless, and I now say good day to you sir. I expect a reply.

22 hours ago, Armada said:

I would like to start out by stating by gamertag is RMMC Armada, I have played in the server for only 1 day, and I have indeed been permanantly banned for no valid reason. Last night I was roleplaying my character, and hollering, and they had a problem with it, but none of them spoke up. Today they have been lying and acting strange. The owner "union3467" had decided they ban me, although I was roleplaying my role they decided to not work it through, and they set me up to make me look bad in front of the whole tribe by placing items in my chest in my house and stating I stole from them, and this accusation was invalid, I was also dealt with in the most un-professional way possible, I was blocked and would not let me defend my rights. These people have good ideas and intentions but if they are this un-professional these ideas and intentions will be therfore worthless, and I now say good day to you sir. I expect a reply.

was not just my decision to ban it was a majority rule of players

Archived