New to the forum, New to the ark

New to the forum, New to the ark

What’s going on survivors? I’m Purp and I just bough ark last weekend (even splurged on the Mega pack like a dumba$$ not seeing it 80% off on steam) But alas. It’s for me (30) and my 11 year old to play single player together. Kids pretty good. 

We we have been learning (IE I’ve been binging your forums and he’s been dying ad nauseam...) and have tamed a dodo army, quite a few dolis, couple turtles, even spent a few hours (n no less then 20 deaths) on a level 95 Chalicotherium. Spoiler warning... he never listened nor left base. Built a 3 story base on the south side beach by herb island... u know safely dying anyway like true noobs (screw piranhas AND allos) before we got confident and starting venturing inland...

All that in our first two days. He is thoroughly hooked. Woke me up at 8am ready to get back to grinding and tame us some pteras (has no idea how close we are to tranq arrows ???) and I had an epiphany. Check the forums for noob friendly servers and tribes. I was going to turn up the rates and timers but why bother if I can find a cool tribe to learn Ark the proper way. 

So so all that said. Looking for a cool server. Active mods. Not too war petty. (Although a bit of pvp is good for everyone right?)  And a tribe that doesn’t mind teaching two eager to learners a few ropes. No hand holding needed (well maybe a bit for the kid but he seriously can point n shoot or run in terror with the best of em)

Archived