pvp New Genesis Server

Draft911

New Genesis Server

Hey Everyone!

We opened up a new server because officials seems to be a little over crowded. We are a small group of friends the love to kill each other. With that being said, feel free to come in and dominate the server. We currently have 6 players which we have split into teams of 2. The max tribe size is 6. The server rules are the exact same rules that applies to Small tribes. Same exp, harvesting, taming, etc. The server is hosted out of Chicago and capped at 30 players. This could change if the cap is met. 

Also, we don't use the admin unless absolutely needed. Examples: indications of cheating, server resets, server maintenance. If any admin commands are used, the logs will be displayed to verify. We are a highly competitive group and usually don't go to private servers because we aren't sure what the admin is doing. As of right now, i'm the only admin on the server. I can assure you that if any cheating where being done on the admin part, you wouldn't need to worry about getting revenge on me. My friends would have already killed me in my sleep. (This means that you can attack and raid whoever you want. If you find my base and raid the **** out of it, I will be starting over from ground zero just like everyone else. You do have to beat my friends to the punch though because i'm pretty sure I have a large cross hair on my face.)

Server name: Ark-Genesis-SmallTribes-PVP - (v306.53)

IP: 14.1.30.98:27059

For now we only have a discord setup for our small group of friends. If this server gets enough attention, we will be creating one for the server as well.

My discord is: Draft#8448

Add me if you have any questions. 

One more quick edit: We don't allow tribute downloads. We always like to start the expansion with a fresh restart and feel that small tribes xp multiplier is plenty to get to the end game content. 

Archived