Genesis Engrams

DailyHuman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/6/2020 at 9:33 PM, TGWVortex said:

I'm spending a good amount of hours figuring out the EngramEntry .ini lines for all the genesis engrams, if anyone needs a list of these i'll be editing the message over time. Once i figure these out i'll be configuring them into my ark server to allow the engrams to be unlocked at level 1 automatically, by the way for this to work you can't have auto-unlock engrams turned on.

All 100% functioning:

EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekClaws_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_ShoulderCannon_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_CherufeSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GiantTurtlesaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekSpaceWhaleSaddle_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Miningdrill_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_PrimalItem_HoverSkiff_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_HoverSkiff_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Tekgrenadelauncher_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_FishingNet_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_CruiseMissile_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_TekAlarm_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_PressurePlate_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_JumpPad_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OceanPlatformMetal_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)
EngramEntryAutoUnlocks=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_OceanPlatformWood_C",LevelToAutoUnlock=0)

are you our solution to the problem?

Archived